Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mag Burns

Mar 20, 2009
Spain
I have now been vaping without analogs (exept for the odd 1 or 2 ) for 4 weeks now. I am asthmatic so I still use my inhalers but far less than before :).

My query and concern is that I am still coughing up brown bits in the plegm 8-o
(Sorry to be so descriptive but I have no other way of putting it). :cry:

I have read about this before and can't find the posts now. To me, it looks like it could be batting 8-o8-o

Am I worrying about nothing? Is anyone else having the same side effect?

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
I have now been vaping without analogs (exept for the odd 1 or 2 ) for 4 weeks now. I am asthmatic so I still use my inhalers but far less than before :).

My query and concern is that I am still coughing up brown bits in the plegm 8-o
(Sorry to be so descriptive but I have no other way of putting it). :cry:

I have read about this before and can't find the posts now. To me, it looks like it could be batting 8-o8-o

Am I worrying about nothing? Is anyone else having the same side effect?

Dear Mag,

I have been analog -free for 8 weeks. I am still occasionally coughing up brown flecks. I found the following article helpful in estimating how long that might go on.
What Happens to Your body if you stop smoking Right now?

there is a graphic presentation of these assertions at

http://web.archive.org/web/20080326...ploads/2007/06/smoking_timeline_2070x1530.gif

These links are preserved in web archive and are a little troublesome to load. Many may already know of them anyway, in which case apologies for posting.

My own advice would be to seek regular medical supervision about the healing process, to put your mind at rest.

That is how I am going about it. So far my GP is regarding the flecks as a natural part of the healing process - he called it cell regeneration.

Best,

C.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread