istick 50w with subtank mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fussellini70713

Mar 28, 2015
Napa, CA
I will b getting it soon.ordering tmrw actually....I'll b getting several coils for backup as well. How long have any of u (using this setup) with heavy vaping get them to last? And also,with big cloud production,I'm also really needing a good(deep) throat hit...haven't smoked in 4days and don't plan on again but going to vape nicotine...I know everyone is different,but,ideas on mg content for subtank mini with istick??

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
When you go subohm most people cut their nic in half. It depends on the person. You could dilute your juice with vg if you have a lot that's higher than you prefer in the subtank. As for coil longevity, it really depends on what you vape at what wattage and for how long. But a week seems to be a common number. Maybe longer.

You're better off using the rba than buying coils. It's cheaper and more efficient.

Fussellini70713

Mar 28, 2015
Napa, CA
Watched an amazingly informative review on the rba for subtank mini today and ....even I could do it! Now to find out if the shop close to me has wire n cotton cheap enuf to where I can afford them and a few flavors to keep me going.my bday present to myself.istick and subtank mini are bday gifts from pops and I workd yesterday and made myself some money to buy myself items required for it,I.e flavored juices,backup 0.5 ohm ten pack(found for 12.00$)and stuff for rba..Got to say I'm proud of myself for learning so much as I have these last few days in part(MAJOR)to this site and everyone being nice and helpful,and YouTube reviews. So thank you all!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Don't know if you opened up the package for the subtank mini yet, but it comes with the RBA with one coil already installed, plus an extra coil for the RBA and a package of Japanese organic cotton. There should be enough there to last you a few weeks until you can either find a local source or an internet source.

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
Don't know if you opened up the package for the subtank mini yet, but it comes with the RBA with one coil already installed, plus an extra coil for the RBA and a package of Japanese organic cotton. There should be enough there to last you a few weeks until you can either find a local source or an internet source.

what jseah said. the RBA deck comes with a coil already installed ( .5 ohm ). All you need is cotton. I used that coil for over two months before it started to give out. I must have re-wicked it every two or three days. The nice thing is you can change it without having to empty the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread