iSub & iSub G O-Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyNY

Apr 18, 2015
Does anyone know where I can get
o-rings for the iSub & iSub G tanks?
When I was removing the glass cylinder, the o ring on the top came off as the cylinder was coming out... Will it be fine without it or is it going to cause an issue with the seal?
Someone mentioned fasttech.com but I don't know the correct sizes. I contacted innokin and they said that they don't sell them so I'm assuming if I can find them, they will be after market.
Thanks

Last edited:

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Bump!
I'd also be interested in some backup rings for my g tank. It's an absolute power house considering you can only run it at 20-25 watts.
I'm going to try to stretch out some other rings I have in my spare parts box, it looks like the ring near the top of the tank is thinner than the groove it sits in so I think as long as you got something to fit in there it would work as long as it isn't thinner than the stock one.
Oh and mine came off the glass part on like day one. I just put in back in the metal part it sits in and it's been working great still. So it shouldn't be an issue for you.

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
I just got one of these. Never even considered that the parts would not be available for purchase. Why would Innokin not support there product like every other company? They obviously have access to the parts. I found them on a UK site so I know they exist.lol I would have never purchased one of these had I known finding spare parts would turn into an Easter egg hunt.

Clearos, Carts and Atomisers - Sub Ohm Tanks - iSub G Tank (Glass) - iSub G Tank - Spare Chimney and Base/Atty Seals (fits G version only)

bubbalou32

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Central FL
I purchased 2 iSubs (not G) months apart. After about a month of use, the large tank o-ring on the first one got hung up and tore. When I unpacked the 2nd one, there was a small baggie with 3 pairs of different sized O-rings enclosed - so I was able to fix the first one. I was having problems with both iSubs leaking thru the airflow adjustment opening. I figured out that there was supposed to be an o-ring on the chimney where the atomizer seats. Once installed the leaking stopped. I don't know if the original chimney O-rings were never installed or they fell out unnoticed. I still don't know where the 3rd pair of O-rings goes.

bubbalou32

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Central FL
Apparently Innokin doesn't know where to find them either:

support@innokin.com <support@innokin.com>

Feb 24 (3 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Hi Jim,

Thanks for contacting us.

Apologies I have no idea where have the rings for isub in sale, neither do the sales in innokin.

Best regards

Zac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread