JANTY USA Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I got HALF MY ORDER!!! LATE!!!

WHERE IS MY PCC??? WHERE IS MY EXTRA ATOMIZER? WHERE IS MY CAR CHARGER? JESUS!!!

By the way the Matt Black KB extended set I ordered was a sort of metallic dark grey-ish color a.k.a Titanium. *sigh*

3rd day after contacting Janty TWICE, I STILL have no reply. They ship my order late, stuff is missing, and no contact. This is their attitude, this is their response rate, this is Janty.

I highly doubt I can get my 6mo. atomizer 3mo. battery warranty to go
through if anything is DOA or breaks. I guess they never had any intention to follow through on any of their promises.
:sneaky: I got ripped off

Talk to the BBB Janty because I am done with you punks.

Reporting you to ripoff alert and all others as well.

[EDIT - text added at request of OP]

Yeah, Jeff emailed me, I think he is a decent guy. And he is actually wanting to work with bettering this problem. So how many martinis would it be before you handed over the keys Bond? I'd pay loads for the chopped up Bentley (from the original books) as well That thing was OG.

Other person;

I paid for certain services and the such said services were not provided. So I tried to contact them numerous times and completely in vain. A week went by before I got any mail from Janty. This thread got his attention, and Jeff finally contacted me. Apparently he was not getting any of the emails I was sending. Maybe it was my Gmail, maybe it was his server. Who knows?

Sure there is negative energy... For a while I thought I was swiffied out of 190 bucks. I really hate and do feel like an a$$hole for having to doing this but I don't think that it is unfair. And I don't think this thread should be deleted, or the matter should be swept under the carpet. If it wasnt for this thread, I probably would have never gotten in contact with Jeff.

This is a perfect example of the laws of physics known as sht happens. And Janty is no exception to this law, after all Jeff is human, I'm sure so are others working at Janty. This could easily happen to you. And when it does, Jeff will be there to correct the situation. If you get through to him.

Maybe I find myself in a unique position but I would be double creeped out if everyone on the thread was pro supplier and not a single bad word of press was mentioned. Others talk like "you" had an order that was incomplete and you couldn't get a hold of the seller. I never asked for your sympathy either, no clue why you would deny things nobody asked for.

Obviously people make mistakes, sh.t happens, people get ...... off. Welcome to Earth. The people here that are vaping so hard on the juice that they can't see straight would rather delete entire threads rather than see the supplier they worship get honest feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon closer inspection the paint is damaged on one of my batteries as well. There is no quality here.

Here's what my KB Classic "Extended" came with:

1x Relabed Charger
1x Manual switch
1x Auto switch
2x Batteries (one with damaged outer casing)
1x Atomizer
1x USB Charger
3 packs of Cartridges

These guys are actually stupid. I am contacting paypal as well to notify them of Janty's ripoff and sales of tobacco products. These guys need to be offed before anybody else goes through this.

Bond_ James Bond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2008
USA

WHERE IS MY PCC??? WHERE IS MY EXTRA ATOMIZER? WHERE IS MY CAR CHARGER? JESUS!!!

3rd day after contacting Janty TWICE, I STILL have no reply. They ship my order late, stuff is missing, and no contact. This is their attitude, this is their response rate, this is Janty.

through if anything is DOA or breaks. I guess they never had any intention to follow through on any of their promises.

Relax,
Maybe you fell into bad statistics.
I can only say great things about Janty usa.
I live in New Jersey, get my things in 2 days and if there is a human error , Jeff always managed to make it right ! In the most elegant way and with his charming personality..
maybe your email didn't go through. I get reply within minuets. I am not a celebrity in the forum ( only in movies... ) so there is no reason that I get special treatment.
I feel bad for you , but I feel bad for Janty for this bad press. If it wasn't for Jeff from Jantyusa, I wouldn't be able quit smoking. since September, many orders , greatest costumer care, and taking full responsibility for any problems that I had with this new technology.
HTN from New Jersey

I try not to give bad press on one order. If it happens 2 or 3 times that is another story. I have never ordered from Janty.. but the company I prefer sent me an incomplete order on my most recent order too. Took a few days to get a reply to email (cause they were away and looking to expand... which I am glad Steve takes the time to post on these boards to update us on what is going on with them). They always fix any mistakes. It is tough for al these companies right now because their businesses are expanding exponentially each day that one of us hands out a business card or someone finds these forums. It is great for them.. but hard to keep up with when they started as a home business with minimal staff. They are doing their best. In addition.. Janty has just gone through hell to try to fix a battery problem because their supplier sent them crappy batteries. I would give them another chance. I will prob order a Dura eventually. Some positive things peole have said about them.

Ethan_Janty

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
Fort Worth
Wow... There's a time and a place for everything. You always could just email us and we'll take care of your order problems. I don't think the forum is the proper place to be handling this.

By the way the Matt Black KB extended set I ordered was a sort of metallic dark grey-ish color a.k.a Titanium. *sigh*

Relax,
Maybe you fell into bad statistics.
I can only say great things about Janty usa.
I live in New Jersey, get my things in 2 days and if there is a human error , Jeff always managed to make it right ! In the most elegant way and with his charming personality..
maybe your email didn't go through. I get reply within minuets. I am not a celebrity in the forum ( only in movies... ) so there is no reason that I get special treatment.
I feel bad for you , but I feel bad for Janty for this bad press. If it wasn't for Jeff from Jantyusa, I wouldn't be able quit smoking. since September, many orders , greatest costumer care, and taking full responsibility for any problems that I had with this new technology.
HTN from New Jersey

That is great you have had good experience. If you let me drive your DB5 a bit I'll buy you some vodka martini. :p

Bad statistics is like 1 thing missing from the order, a very good apology and maybe some extra goods to make up for it.

But you don't need to feel bad for Janty, it is well deserved bad press:
In a nutshell: Absolutely no contact or replies to emails, half my order is incorrect, the other half is missing, some of the parts look used, it was shipped late and I am still looking for a way to get in contact with them.

I've sent 3 emails now, does anybody know how I could get in direct contact with this Jeff?

Ethan_Janty

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
Fort Worth
Do I need to post all of my responses to your emails? Including the one where you praised our customer service and fast shipping. Please email me so you can stop writing these strange messages on a public forum. My email is info@jantyusa.com and I will do whatever necessary to correct your order.

That is great you have had good experience. If you let me drive your DB5 a bit I'll buy you some vodka martini. :p

Bad statistics is like 1 thing missing from the order, a very good apology and maybe some extra goods to make up for it.

In a nutshell: Absolutely no contact or replies to emails, half my order is incorrect, the other half is missing, some of the parts look used, it was shipped late and I am still looking for a way to get in contact with them.

I've sent 3 emails now, does anybody know how I could get in direct contact with this Jeff?

Bond_ James Bond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2008
USA

DB5 ... these days when I was young...
Send an email to info@jantyusa.com, I am sure you will get an answer promptly . I think that you should have waited before you brought up this bad energy to the forum.
I am sure that you will be happy with Janty when this thing is resolved .

Attachments

• db5.jpg
    db5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 19

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
This thread should be removed...
Why !!!

Seems a few others have had recent troubles with contacting Janty .

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...scussion/6916-janty-usa-contact-problems.html

Maybe there's a system problem needs fixing or being demand is so high then poor old Jeff is rushed of his feet...who knows..What is obvious is it's having a negative effect on overall customer satisfaction.

The OP has the right to voice his opinions just as all the others have already done.

mu, with all due respect, you started out the shute giving Janty bad posts even before you got product. I'm sorry you had a bad experience this time, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for you given your posting history about Janty.

Yes, I would be upset too, but not to the extreme you are. Unless, of course, I didn't get my money back and Janty was proven to be a shady company. Reporting them to the BBB and bragging about what you did on the board? If you had really done that, you should have kept it to yourself and let them handle it. All you expect to achieve from this is to smear Jeff's name. I'm not taking the bait.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
They do provide Excellent customer service, and Jeff will Always get back to you. Even though sometimes may be longer than others, but he Will get back to you. You have to understand just how busy a company can get, especially in times like these, where Everyone is trying to catch up with the demand, and get they're supplies together, stocked, shipped out, returns, complications, late orders etc etc.
Just like Mr. Bond was saying, you'll be happy with the outcome. :)

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
The BBB filters out complaints from unrealistic customers as does PayPal. The only punishment would be this thread and even then the forums users should have no problem dismissing isolated complaints.

Removing the thread makes it look like some suppliers get preferential treatment and turns what appears to be just a single .....y customer throwing a tantrum into a much larger issue.

Everyone has bad days and it would appear the Mu has hit one of his :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread