Joined today.. You guys rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonC71

Aug 14, 2013
United States
Name is Jason... Smoked for 21 years. At my worst, I was a 2 pack a day guy.

I need to thank you all. You see, I've been a long time lurker.... Wondering... Will this e cig thing work for me?

I wasn't sure. But what I did know... I'm a dad... Three kids.. An awesome wife... Also a turtle... I needed a change for both me and them.

So I lurked and learned. Then I bought an ego twist starter kit from awesome vapor in Atlanta. It rocked. Bonus was I want in brick and mortar style and got to try juices. Good times...

But...

It wasn't quite enough. Too many issues... Look at the carts wrong and they break... Sneeze on the batt and it breaks.

So I said fk it. Bought a povari with a couple of dbox clearomizers. Read every damn thread on here about juice.

And now I'm finally three weeks clean of those camels.

So I just wanted to say thanks... And maybe pay it forward if I can. Cheers!

JasonC71

Aug 14, 2013
United States
Thanks everyone. I had a long post written out.. But I guess I screwed up as I don't see it.

Long story short... My favorite flavor was double butterscotch from awesome vapor... And then I read about the butter compound that I can't spell that starts with a d that gives you popcorn lung. Are there any "safe" alternatives? (yeah... Awesome vapor uses that d compound)

JasonC71

Aug 14, 2013
United States
Congrats, and very good choice. you see what owning a Provari and good tanks has done for me. (see my siggy) Yeah 2.5 to 3 PAD before I found vaping, got that Provari and never looked back or second guessed it once I used it the first time. I bought another for a backup. :)

Christ.. I'm already thinking backup... My wife my kill me though.
Must
Pace
Myself!

CRkfx1

Aug 8, 2013
Waco
Congratulations Jason, my story similar to yours...PAD smoker for 27 years, slowly cut down with crappy gear over last few months. Got an eVic 8 days ago, and in the last two days, I'm free at last -- FREE AT LAST -- from the demon fire sticks.

My only problem now is I need more posts because I got a plethora of questions for the eVic/ECA forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread