Juice ordered! Please advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
I've only tried Milk & Honey of the three you mentioned. It's a pretty tasty juice, but it definitely gets better with some steeping. I was trying a friend's bottle, and he had steeped it a solid month or two (it was beginning to turn dark).

I was hoping it'd actually, literally, taste like "milk and honey", but it sorta has more of a marshmallow kind of flavor. Still good though.

Spacewaffle

Jun 11, 2015
Cosmic Fog- Mike and Honey.
Mmmm it is good even better after steeping a while! I taste a lot of honey! This seems not the case if you get new batch and don't steep from what I gathered.

Vapor by Numbers- No1

Just like milk and honey with banana twist. I do taste more like a waffle cone for ice cream. Deliciousness

Flathead Fluid-Duece

Has a very different watermelon then I ever tried very subtle watermelon with a lot more creamy flavor first. Not to crazy about it but it's definitely not a give away.

I'm evil I will give away my yucky juice to my buddy's and pretend it's the best thing I ever had. Usually get a response like "man you like this huh? Weird....."

Reactions: LadyTina

LadyTina

Jun 19, 2015
Riverview, Fl
I've only tried Milk & Honey of the three you mentioned. It's a pretty tasty juice, but it definitely gets better with some steeping. I was trying a friend's bottle, and he had steeped it a solid month or two (it was beginning to turn dark).

I was hoping it'd actually, literally, taste like "milk and honey", but it sorta has more of a marshmallow kind of flavor. Still good though.
So does one steep their juice? I just peruse the counters and pick what sounds yummy and put it in my e-cig. New to this whole world. I see there's tons to learn!

Lewis8297

Jun 18, 2015
Everyone's taste is different. Find out what flavours you enjoy with food/desserts/drinks and then try and find some flavours that boast the same sort of ingredients, it's all trial and error. I've yet to find a juice that I think is killer, although I have tried some brilliant flavours. For instance, my friends favourite is andromeda by spacejam, whereas I think it's a pleasant vape, it's not something I'd rave about. You could also go into the rout of diy juice.. If you're feeling brave.

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
Watermelon is my absolute favorite... with a bit of menthol. Weird, I know, but it makes it "frosty". I didn't even smoke menthols when I smoked; I hated the things. But lightly mentholated watermelon is the bomb, man.

If you've ever thought of DIY'ing your juice (I highly recommend doing so, not just for the minute control of nic and flavor, but also for the cost savings):
1) Next time you order juice, getcha some menthol
2) Separate off a bit of that watermelon and try a drop or two of menthol in it. My personal 'happy place' is 7 drops in a 30ml batch. Less if you're going sub-ohm, though, as it might be overpowering.

Could be a nice introduction to fiddling with the juice as well as the rig :)

Spacewaffle

Jun 11, 2015
Watermelon is my absolute favorite... with a bit of menthol. Weird, I know, but it makes it "frosty". I didn't even smoke menthols when I smoked; I hated the things. But lightly mentholated watermelon is the bomb, man.

If you've ever thought of DIY'ing your juice (I highly recommend doing so, not just for the minute control of nic and flavor, but also for the cost savings):
1) Next time you order juice, getcha some menthol
2) Separate off a bit of that watermelon and try a drop or two of menthol in it. My personal 'happy place' is 7 drops in a 30ml batch. Less if you're going sub-ohm, though, as it might be overpowering.

Could be a nice introduction to fiddling with the juice as well as the rig :)

You will like space jam Pluto of you haven't tried! Watermelon bublelicious gum kind of wrih mint. It's one of my faves. Mint makes it refreshing almost like you just brushed your teeth. I also didn't smoke menthol analogs at all. .. hated them

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
So does one steep their juice? I just peruse the counters and pick what sounds yummy and put it in my e-cig. New to this whole world. I see there's tons to learn!

My experience is that 'clear' juices are good to go the second you shake up the mix. Fruit flavors, light stuff. The 'dark' flavors, like coffee or tobacco or heavier ones, seem to need some steeping. I've been DIY'ing my juice for almost as long as I've been vaping; one of my faves I call "Andies' Mint". It's about 3 parts Creme de Menthe, two parts milk chocolate, and a drop or two of peppermint... tastes just like those little foil-wrapped Andie's Mints I used to get as a kid at the cashier's station in a local restaurant.

The Creme de Menthe seems stable, but the chocolate seems to need a few days (up to a week, really) to fully come out. My first attempt was 1 part C. d M. to 3 parts chocolate, and after 5 days all I could taste was the chocolate!

Everyone experiences flavor differently. You'll just have to experiment. That's where the fun comes in.

edit: Bear in mind that if you're buying pre-mixed juice, you really have no idea how long it's already been steeping. It could have been bottled up 2 hours ago or 5 weeks ago. I'm talking about juice you mixed yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread