juice that smells so good you can't bring your self to vape it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark C.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Easton, MD
Maybe I'm on my own in this because I can't order more, but have you ever gotten a juice that smells so good that you don't want to use it all?

I have... got halo midnight apple, and the smell is so mouth watering that I can't make myself use the 7 mls that I was sent, because then it would be gone and I wouldn't be able to get more.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque

EmeraldLeo1982

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma
As for those last drops, If you know you are going to order the same again, save that last little bit and dump it into the new bottle. Much easier than chasing them around with a syringe.

Terrible idea. This would lead to oxidation and bacterial growth. Nothing you want in your vapor.

vicflo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2009
Virginia

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Simple solution.

If you only have a few drops left, buy a dripping atty, that way you won't waste any juice :thumbs:

Must admit, I have tasted a small drop of new juice when I get sample sizes in. In fact got 6 new samples today and they smelled that good, I had to taste a small drop of 2 of the samples. Even though they need steeping, I just couldn't resist. Must stress though, only the smallest of drops, not a full ml obviously.

Mark C.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Easton, MD
Ya I mixed up some Mango a while back that I would vape myself nic sick it was so good, so I know what you are talking about.

I think the funniest here at home is that every time I vape my Buttered Popcorn my wife will make herself a bowl of popcorn.

I used to do that with bobas bounty, would chain vape till it felt like I had way to much nicotine and not be able to stop, but oddly I never lowered the nicotine when I ordered more lol... what I would give to have money again miss not having to worry about how much juice I have or money problems in general... anyway back to the job hunt, spend like 10 hours a day searching 7 days a week isn't enough

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread