Just go eGo T tank kit in mail today!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torn-UP

Jan 28, 2011
USA
I have 2 say I love the regular eGo setup with 510 atty and cart, but this new tank cart is sooo smoothe and has a nice draw, just got it an hour ago in the mail, so full flavor is not quite in full effect yet. I'm still tasting the primer they put on the new attys, but with every puff it gets better and better! Great vapor production, bellows of vapor, atty seems nice and strong, working properly. No burnt polyfil taste which is what I was anticipating. Finally something new that is a major breakthrough in vaping! I'll report back with an update when all is broken in and trying diff flavors, my regular use juice is a menthol blend "COOL MINT" as I'm a menthol guy. Any questions hmu!

Torn-UP

Jan 28, 2011
USA
OK, rite after I posted yesterday I realized that I didnt push the tank cart in all the way lol, being my fisrt time using the tank system I didnt want 2 force it and accidentally break anything. Well as soon as I had it set in rite, ECSTASY ensued lol. Vapor production was great, throat hit was great, and WOW the flavor was intensified sooo much. I thought what I vape tasted good before, now its 10x better and more flavorful, no more burnt flav or dryness, just a nice warm smoothe strong vape. I luv how easy they are 2 fill, and the simple convenience of it is another perk. Less time having to refill or top off, well theres no really "topping this cart off" just simply filling it up. I have transparent clear carts so u can see how much liquid u have inside. This took my eGo equipment to the next level and would highly recomend it to anyone, new or not.

@zenoland-I read somewhere that leakage can be caused by some tank attys having a bigger spike inside them than others, making the hole punched out too big so taking a tank cart used on 1 atty and using it on another one could be ya prob. Hope tht helps, try using a fresh cart on the atty thts leaking and compare the hole punched out 2 a cart used on the previous atty.

Torn-UP

Jan 28, 2011
USA
yeah mamacat, the whole flavor thing was my fault lol, being the 1st experience with the tank carts I was simply overcautious and didnt totally break the seal on the bottom of the tank all the way, when I figured it out rite afta I posted I laughed at myself, the flavor was def intensified and tasted sooo much better than with material filled carts. I'm very impressed and love it, I prob wont use my regular carts now unless I really have to. I'll prob use my 510 attys for dripping and sampling new flavors, which is cool cuz now I dont have 2 be buying xtra atty's for sampling anymore, and seeing that I have a bunch of used and unused 510 reg attys in nice condition i'm good. It's nice 2 have options using those now!

Chefanim

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Panama City, FL
where did you get your "cool mint" flavor? And what type of mint is it? I've been looking for a good wintergreen type mint, but no luck, thanks!

One stop DIY shop has a great wintergreen flavor. It's one of the cheaper flavor apprentice ones. Like 1.75 for 6ml. I mix it with tobacco flavor for a more 'custom' menthol.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
I am considering getting one of these. Can you essentially use a 5 pack of tank tips to hot-swap different flavors? That's my thinking but being so new to vaping I don't know if there are inherent problems with doing so.

I'm guessing that you'd still be tasting whatever was in the atomizer before you switched for a little while. That's how it would work on a regular atty, T-tank is just a juice feeder.

Chefanim

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Panama City, FL
I'm guessing that you'd still be tasting whatever was in the atomizer before you switched for a little while. That's how it would work on a regular atty, T-tank is just a juice feeder.

Actually it changes flavor after just a puff or two..... Provided of course it's not one of the stronger flavors.

Ardeagold

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
Maryland
I just got mine today and I love this thing!!! I've been switching back and forth with my eGO XL Carto and the tank with the same juice, and it tastes so much "cleaner" from the tank. I've also tried it on the Riva, and it seems to work better on that. I'm going to try it on a 900 mAh battery next.

If this stays as good as it is now, I'll be using them from this point on.

I did notice that some of my "dessert" flavors are weaker, so tried a coffee flavor that has double flavor, and it's perfect. My mix is 60 pg/40 vg and it's doing great. I've read in the other thread that the perfect mix is 70/30, but so far, so good. If it gets gunked up, I'll clean it and see how it does.

I switched flavors too with no problem. Vaped the atty till dry (it has more vapes even after the tank is off), then primed with a couple of drops of the new flavor, blew out, primed again...put the tank on with the new flavor, and it's perfect! (NOT anything like cinnamon tho! LOL)

Last edited:

Torn-UP

Jan 28, 2011
USA
You can def swap tips, you might want to clean the atty a lil bit anyway between flavors just 2 keep it nice, I highly recomend the Tank system 2 anyone new to the vape game or a seasoned veteran.

@DJ kraig- The 'Cool Mint" I got is from Vermont Vapor (vtvapor.com), they are located in Vermont and have thier own lab for making formulations, they use all high grade USA quality ingredients and they stand by thier products. I first got thier "Menthol" and its pretty good with a str8 strong menthol flavor, sort of icy like. I also ordered thier "Mint" at the same time 2 try them both, its was good but more sweet like a spearmint, so I found myself mixing the 2 together, and next thing you know they came out with "Cool Mint" and i've been vaping that ever since. So basically the "Cool Mint" flav is the best of both worlds and is sooo tasty, now with the eGo tank system it taste even better than before!!! So def check it out and you can get 3ml sample bottles if u wanna try em' first. "Cool Mint" is my daily vape hands down my fav so far, and I keep "Menthol" on hand too cuz its nice 2 have options, both have great vapor production and excellent TH, not 2 mention top notch flavor!!! oh and they range in nic stregnths from 0-10-20-35mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread