Just got my Volt's but kinda dissapointed with their eliquid. Looking for the perfect Tobacco and Cherry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roveer

Oct 10, 2013
NJ
So I started with Blu's, then I found this forum, then I started the journey :p.

I sent off for a Volt starter pack last week as I wanted longer battery life while maintining a cig a like look. I think the Volts do that pretty well. I got their smooth starter pack and tried the "country" or "cowboy" flavor. Was not at all impressed. Kinda had a funny kick to it. I also ordered their Cherry liquid and 5 empty carts. The cherry had a very chemically taste to it.

So now i'm looking for good eliquids. I smoked Marlboro Lights so that's my preferred tobacco taste. I'd also like a pleasing cherry for when I'm drinking red wine.

Suggestions? Thanks so much.

Roveer

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I can't help with a cherry flavored juice but I have to wonder if you've tried the RY4 that came with your Smooth sampler pack. It's pretty good stuff. I suggest trying the other 4 (besides Country) to see if you like those first.

If you don't like any of those (or even if you do) I suggest Halo. They have some pretty good tobacco juices in my opinion. Their most poular juice is Tribeca and the RY4 from Smokeless Image is very similar.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
Vermillion River's cherrywood in their kentucky lineup is the best cherry tobacco I've had. All of VR's kentucky tobaccos are really good but they aren't dry or smokey if that's what you are looking for. I like the ky4 and kentucky vanilla.

I've been mixing my own juice more often than buying lately so I don't know the latest and greatest. Cherry is very tough to duplicate for whatever reason. I generally stay away from the flavor overall because of mixed and disappointing results whether I mix it or someone else does.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
Halo, Vermillion River, and BWB has some great Tobaccos. Ahlusion Cherry House Blend is the best cherry tobacco I have found. IMO Ahlusion's cherry flavor is spot on natural cherry as if you just ate a cherry. I have yet to try their Contrary Cherry but if I wanted a straight cherry vape I wouldn't hesitate getting it because everything I have vaped from them is spot on, Natural with no candy flavor.

rd2ruin

Mar 12, 2013
Philly burbs
I have a Volt as well, I would recommend looking at some of their Mini Clearo's. I used to used their carts, and as much as I like them, I find the clearos easier to clean and fill. I only use the carts for thick juices that can clog up the clearo.

I'm not the world's most experienced ejuice traveler, but if you're looking for something 'kinda like but not really but I know where you're coming from' when it comes to tobacco, I'd recommend vapor station Tampa 16mg 100% VG. You wont find something exactly like a Marlboro Light, and as your taste buds recover you wouldn't want to anyways. Also heard some of the Goodejuice tobaccos are close to that regular cig feeling but I can only speak for Patriot, which is more like a cig/cigar taste (and a very good one at that).

I've only liked one real, true cherry flavor, but the maker doesn't make it anymore. A friend swears by backwater's Cherry Tobacco though I've never had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread