Also added:
an extra atty, extra battery, PCC, Passthrough, 10 extra carts

And got the Birthday juice Pack:
Ruyan (RY4)
Kiwi
Mango
Menthol
Marlboro/USA Mix

I can't wait! And I'm wondering what the secret gift is!

Thanks EastMall!

Do you guys think you'll be shipping a day or two after the 9th, I suspect you'll be quite busy when you get back?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I'm so excited :)

I just ordered:

510 Manual Switch StarterKit
comes with 2 batteries, 2 attys and charger

Also added:
an extra atty, extra battery, PCC, Passthrough, 10 extra carts

And got the Birthday Juice Pack:
Ruyan (RY4)
Kiwi
Mango
Menthol
Marlboro/USA Mix

I can't wait! And I'm wondering what the secret gift is!

Thanks EastMall!

Do you guys think you'll be shipping a day or two after the 9th, I suspect you'll be quite busy when you get back?

Hi, creatormater,

welcome to the East Mall forum, and thank you for choosing us to make your order.........

The guys will be back from holidays tomorrow, and the work of clearing the backlog will begin, :p

ha ha , I am glad I am not Ed, he is coming back to 1400 emails,
and I cant count the PM's ----- we will have to dig him out with a big shovel at the end of the day -- ha ha ha 8-o8-o

The same goes for the shipping department, -- they will be lost under a mountain of boxes and packing materials for a day or two, but we will find them all evenyually -------- 8-o8-o

I would think that the orders will be caught up and shipped within a few days also, so everyone please be patient, they will catch up as quickly as they can ---------

Remember that new orders and emails and PM's are coming in all the time as well, so it is a battle to catch up and keep up, and then get ahead, --8-o
we will shake them out and dust them off, and we should all be up to speed, and back to normal by the end of next week -------:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Wow it was shipped out yesterday, that was fast!

Of course, creatormater --

we do not sit around dinking coffee,
we get down and dirty and get the job done around here you know ---:rolleyes:

ha ha that was for the boss, he only reads the top two lines, ha ha

now, if you want some real fun, come over to East Mall web forum,
and join in our live chat it is just too much fun,...

ha ha ha-- also we have games now, -- so come over and play in the arcade, :):)

btrfly

Jul 22, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Put in my first order Yesterday also. Forgot about the time difference though, so I think I missed the free gift because it was actually today.

Couldn't pass up the Juice special. Got the add ons also so purchased 8 bottles.

Going to try out the 801, hoping for greater battery and juice time. I love my 510 except the fact of always charging and changing batteries.

I use the 901 for on the go convienience.

I sure hope I like the juice. That is a lot, but have heard good things.

shamind

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
I just placed my first order for my first ecig from EM as well. The good reviews I heard were excellent so I went ahead and bought the 100ml custom sampler and the EM4 Manual Starter Kit Sliver. In November I'll probably buy something a little more heavy-duty with longer battery life.

I'm w/ you btrfly, I don't know if I got the free gift either as I placed the order on the 9th, but even so, with the reviews I've read/seen about EM, I know I wont be disappointed!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi btrfly and shamind

I am happy that you saw good reviews of our East Mall products,
this is the best way to go when considering any new product purchase,

look and listen to someone who has it, ans see what you think as they give their opinion for your consideration , then make your own decision, --

Welcome to you both, and I hope you will enjoy your new toys,
and have a good stay with us and visit our EM forum, we have an arcade for games, and a fantastic live chat on there too,
we have a ball over there and would love to see you there and chat ----

Let us know what you think of the products when you have had time to play and get to know them a little better,

if you have any questions at all, --
Please come and ask, we have wonderful friendly and helpful members here they will help you warmly -------

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK
In November I'll probably buy something a little more heavy-duty with longer battery life.
I wouldn't bother unless you're going to go for a big battery mod type e-cig.

My EM4s last far longer battery wise than a certain overly long Titanic e-cig with a silly name (& they're not as thirsty meaning a smaller capacity cart lasts longer than the bigger one of the other type I have) that was trumpeted by it's sellers as the best thing since sliced bread. The only reason I bought one was because there were no manual m401s on the market at the time.

As soon as the EM4 hit the market I bought 5. I haven't looked back. M401 is now the only model I use. Thanks EM for saving me from a titanic struggle with an inferior brand.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I wouldn't bother unless you're going to go for a big battery mod type e-cig.

My EM4s last far longer battery wise than a certain overly long Titanic e-cig with a silly name (& they're not as thirsty meaning a smaller capacity cart lasts longer than the bigger one of the other type I have) that was trumpeted by it's sellers as the best thing since sliced bread. The only reason I bought one was because there were no manual m401s on the market at the time.

As soon as the EM4 hit the market I bought 5. I haven't looked back. M401 is now the only model I use. Thanks EM for saving me from a titanic struggle with an inferior brand.

Hiya Sludge

I gotta say I heartily agree with you on this,
I got my EM4 and I have smoked only this and alternated with my --
from another place - ha ha
but mainly I am at Puter with EM4 and EM4 passthru

just loving this thing !!!!!!! :):)

creatormater

Oct 4, 2009
Ok, seems like forever, but its really not, I am just anxious.

Inbound Out of Customs, October 13, 2009, 11:13 am
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, October 12, 2009, 11:10 am, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Foreign Acceptance, October 10, 2009, 4:33 pm

Since that was a day ago, I'm wondering if its sitting there, or is already on its way and that they just didnt bother to update tracking (crosses fingers).

I hope its here today or tomorrow!

SwaggTech

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Mcdonough, Ga (S. ATL)
Ok, seems like forever, but its really not, I am just anxious.

Inbound Out of Customs, October 13, 2009, 11:13 am
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, October 12, 2009, 11:10 am, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Foreign Acceptance, October 10, 2009, 4:33 pm

Since that was a day ago, I'm wondering if its sitting there, or is already on its way and that they just didnt bother to update tracking (crosses fingers).

I hope its here today or tomorrow!

And they say time travel is impossible! Good for you, my order has been sitting in GUANGZHOU for days. I got a little anxious and ordered a 901 kit and some juice from a US supplier. I'm trying to get off cancer sticks as soon as possible.

shamind

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Sorry about the double post, and I don't know if this is related to you guys (it is for me), but I googled ISC NEW YORK NY and found

(Google this sorry no links)

Yahoo Answers
USPS and Customs - ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)?

I have found out that once overseas packages arrive at ICS they are no longer tracked until they reach your house so that is why you haven't gotten any new tracking info. I do have some related info and I am glad I came across your question because it has put my mind at ease a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread