Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I am well chuffed, I tell you. After muuuuch internal debate and reading everything I could about the love peeps have for all things REO, I just ordered me a Grand + rm2.

I've been around the block with provari's, mechs, RBA's, carto tanks, you name it, and it's not that I'm yearning for more, exactly (hey, a KFL on a provari or nemesis is a sweet, sweet vape), it's just that wanting (needing?) to know why this thing has such a devoted following got the better of me.

Now, what vaping stance to take when I spark it up in front of my vaping buddies? "What? This old thing?" "People, I have something to show you." "Booyah, who's a vape ninja? This guy!!" Hmmmm...

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I am well chuffed, I tell you. After muuuuch internal debate and reading everything I could about the love peeps have for all things REO, I just ordered me a Grand + rm2.

I've been around the block with provari's, mechs, RBA's, carto tanks, you name it, and it's not that I'm yearning for more, exactly (hey, a KFL on a provari or nemesis is a sweet, sweet vape), it's just that wanting (needing?) to know why this thing has such a devoted following got the better of me.

Now, what vaping stance to take when I spark it up in front of my vaping buddies? "What? This old thing?" "People, I have something to show you." "Booyah, who's a vape ninja? This guy!!" Hmmmm...

Congratz!

You will get an email from PayPal with tracking. REO's are shipped with signature required for delivery. The email might go to your spam folder, so watch for it! Robert ships quick, you should get that email soon!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Welcome to Reoville and congrats on the inbound Grand.

You could try "You want to try it? I'm not sure you can handle it. You'd better sit down and hold on to something first."

That is so very true! My landlord took a vape off my Grand with 34mg nic juice. He left the room and I found him sitting on my footstool! He said he really felt it! After a few minutes he took another vape. He left about 10 minutes later. Then he called me from his truck after another 10 min. Said that he didn't need a cig yet! He normally chain smokes!

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
That is so very true! My landlord took a vape off my Grand with 34mg nic juice. He left the room and I found him sitting on my footstool! He said he really felt it! After a few minutes he took another vape. He left about 10 minutes later. Then he called me from his truck after another 10 min. Said that he didn't need a cig yet! He normally chain smokes!

34mg with an RM2? I'm surprised he didn't pass out on the spot...:laugh:

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
I think you are gonna love your grand, these thing are stupid reliable and same great vape over and over, and I have been a huge proponent of bottom feeders since I tried my very first one, they seem to make the most sense to me in the vaping world.

As an added bonus, if for some reason the Grand isn't for you, it canl be sold/traded very easily without a great loss.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

Congratz!

You will get an email from PayPal with tracking. REO's are shipped with signature required for delivery. The email might go to your spam folder, so watch for it! Robert ships quick, you should get that email soon!

Ahhh, thanks for the heads up about having to sign for delivery. I've been notified by PayPal that the little beauty has, indeed, shipped. The man is fast, no doubt.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Welcome to Reoville and congrats on the inbound Grand.

You could try "You want to try it? I'm not sure you can handle it. You'd better sit down and hold on to something first."

I'm thinking of maybe going with "you can't handle the truth!" after due consideration.

marsos52

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
new jersey
well congrats to you Papa,, you'll probably be thanking the ecig forum for having a buy/sell section here.

after I got my first Grand I began selling off all my high end devices, and buying more Grands and bottom feeding atty's

there just wasn't any need for my other gear.

yea a dual coil dripping tube mod setup can give great vape etc. but the reos setup correctly is just heaven, easy to hold easy to carry,
hits great. and it eliminates all the hassles that other mods have.

I could go on and on but I'm not, you'll find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread