Just Secured 100% Of My Vaping Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Hey All!

I'm headed out to help a friend of mine for a week. He's a disabled quadriplegic Chicago Police Officer who was injured on the job, and I'm going to paint his home over several visits btw now and next year.

He's recently married his nurse, and she has three children under 12. I was having a hard time trying to come up with whether or not I should bring a small camera and all of my vaping gear b/c I use it so much every day, but how do I keep the kids out of it. I don't think I can be without my vape gear so I came up with a simple solution.

I bought: a lockable, heavy duty, 12-3/4 inches tall x 22 inches wide, water and dust sealed, RIGID tool case; a Cam Buckle with belt and hooks; and a small padlock. An employee cut a rugged medium hardness rubber liner for the case, so that the bottles will not be bouncing around. I'll be placing bubble wrap above the materials so that they don't bounce too much too.

A lot of us have kids, and this to me was the easiest solution. Plus when I'm on the road, I can grab everything and throw it in this tool case.

Wherever I am at, I can carry a small cable lock and lock it to something so that it cannot walk off. Why all the security? Well, this September I purchased a 75W Sigelei, a 150W Sigelei, and around 2,000ml of E-Liquids. My hobby is expensive and I do not want it to walk off on me.

It is not perfect. It is possibly a little big and a little heavy, but I'll have room for my $1,500 camera w lenses too.

Note, I do not work for Rigid or Home Depot: Picture #1, Home Depot to order.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread