Kanger Ipow 2 Experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomorrow AR

May 25, 2015
Arkansas, USA
Hello Everyone!
I have had an Ipow 2 1300mah for about a month now. So far so good. It is the first APV I've owned. The guy at the vape store sold it to me when I came into talk about getting away from the Blu's I'd been using. It seemed to a good mix of function for the price. Needless to say it has opened up a whole new world to me and I haven't touched the Blu's since. Now I am starting to get an idea about what vaping can be. Naturally I have purchased a couple of other mods and so the journey begins..... But I digress. :)

My question are more about the durability and life span of the Ipow 2. I have read comments in other threads that the USB port is a weak point and therefore I have treated it gently. It does seem to be a design flaw that the mini USB plug doesn't go all the way in and could result in some people trying to push it in too far.

Has anyone been using the Ipow 2 for any extended time? How long could this device be expected to last if it were the primary battery for a moderate vaper (using around 7 watts and say 4ml a day) and not subjected to rough treatment? How long before the battery doesn't take a decent charge, how well does the overall device hold up over time, etc.?

Any insight, experiences and comments from other users appreciated.

Regards,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread