kanger Knox tips or problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysxelic_Vepar

May 31, 2015
Hey vapes,

I just ordered a kanger kbox from 101vape the other day for a steal. With shipping and a rogue rda, the total came out to 22 bucks!

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone out there has any tips for me regarding this box or any complaints on it. I see online some say the battery life sucks and others say it is great. No one really mentioned there builds and what not.

Pretty sure I'm going to like it for trips and whatnot (to keep it simple) but just hoping I don't have any possible surprises.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
U
Sweet. Got nearly a dozen Samsung 25rs. Should be golden!
:vapor:

Oh yeah, you'll be fine. I run two knoxes ;) at a time now, the black and silver. Battery life depends on your builds/coils, your wattage usage and your type of batts. My samsung 25rs and lg he4s work great with them. No problems, knock on wood, yet. I was just reading about someone using the protank on top and how it kept ruining the positive pin insulator.
I have had no problems running the subtank, an orchid v6 clone, an eh pro evil eye rta and various rdas on either. They are very durable and handle great, IMO. & You can't beat 50 cents a watt!

Sorry, another kbox fanboy ranting;p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread