kanger nano short

Status
Not open for further replies.

tl220

May 27, 2015
Hi guys. I bought two new kangertech nano tanks last week as their my favorite tanks. After 3 or 4 days of perfect use, one of my kbox blinks with one of my new nano tanks on it. I know this tells me its a short, so i went to my local vape store after work and picked up a new coil. Few drips on the occ and a couple inhales and let it sit. Vaped it 20 min later and worked fine. I was very glad tovbe able to taste my suckerpunch again. AN hout later i go to vape it again and it blinks again.
So basically 2 coils later still shorting out on me and its a new tank. Did i recieve a defective nano or what?
Also their is no juice leakage in the very bottom of tank.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Just curious as to which head you're running and at what power level? 1.2 ohm heads are "typically" rated up to 25W, and the 0.5 ohm heads are rated up to 30W. I have 3 Nanos and 3 Minis, and have not had any problems with either. I normally run my 1.2's around 18-20W and my 0.5s no more than 25W.... I was thinking the kbox can fire up to 40W, but you also need to have a sufficient battery that can handle that power level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread