Kanger Protank Replacement Coil--Sold Out Everywhere!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I just an order from here....fast shipping! I ordered on Fri evening and got it Mon afternoon! I have dealt with them before and they have great customer service. Had a charger that didn't work and Eric sent me a new one and I didn't even have to send the old one back.

Kanger ProTank Coil Replacement **5 Pack - 1.8-2.1 ohms

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va

yotasavg

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Chico, CA
I am using the T3S heads in my protank and it's working great. I tried to use an evod head that I knew to work in an evod, and it kept shorting out in the protank. I think I will only buy T3S heads from now on, and just use the center tube for the appropriate device on top of the head. I second all that's said about Eric and discountvapers too, great service!

I just an order from here....fast shipping! I ordered on Fri evening and got it Mon afternoon! I have dealt with them before and they have great customer service. Had a charger that didn't work and Eric sent me a new one and I didn't even have to send the old one back.

Kanger ProTank Coil Replacement **5 Pack - 1.8-2.1 ohms

Love Mount Baker--and they're right here in my state. Excellent prices on juices---and they have some yummy ones! Been waiting forever for them to get their replacement coils in. Just ordered some from ivape (just got the email notification they were in) since they also have their Kanger Pro Tanks on sale for $14.99. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread