Kangertech subox kit issue D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach wild

Jun 29, 2015
I need help. My kangertech subox mini kit is misreading ohms. My rba's coil got burnt so I rebuilt it, I am experienced with rda's so I went ahead and built It using 24 guage kanthal. At first it worked fine, and read 0.5 ohms until recently it started randomly increasing the ohms until it goes up to 9.9 and then flashes for a few seconds. Please help.

Zach wild

Jun 29, 2015
connection isnt loose and how would i check if its a bad device? and i took too long of a hit on a high wattage it burned the cotton and it tastes burnt unless you change
loose connection or bad device

and how does one burn a coil??

I tightened it very tight
mine did that, but I didn't have the rba deck tightened all the way, it worked fine after I tighted it up

Junior_22

Jun 30, 2015
I need help. My kangertech subox mini kit is misreading ohms. My RBA's coil got burnt so I rebuilt it, I am experienced with RDA's so I went ahead and built It using 24 guage kanthal. At first it worked fine, and read 0.5 ohms until recently it started randomly increasing the ohms until it goes up to 9.9 and then flashes for a few seconds. Please help.

I have the same issue. I used my old bottom portion of my old subtank atomizer and I fixed the problem. But now it does the same thing.

Zach wild

Jun 29, 2015
Wow that worked for me! Seems like .4ohms is the sweet spot. How high in wattage have you been able to go? I hate dry hits!! Ha ha
I usually hang around 21-23 I can go up to around 30 with no dry hits but its too warm for me and the flavor isn't as good, but it all depends on your juice, higher pg should withstand watts easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread