Kayfun makes my juice dark brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phibes

Oct 30, 2014
Hello.

I've searched the forum about the e juice getting dark and found couple of answers. (from caramelised juice to non proper setup)

My specific problem (I don't know if it is a problem, you tell me). I'm using Kayfun Light Plus and my yellow e juice 6mg nic is slowly turning brown in a few hours (2-3 ml). This never happened to me with Nautilus big and mini or any other clearomizer.

My coil (1.7 ohm) and organic cotton setup seem pretty legit since I'm not getting any dry hits, burnt taste, gurgling or flooding. The flavour is fantastic, the vapor is fantastic, everything is great. I vape at 3.7-3.9 Volts.

Is this something I should worry about? Is it normal? Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you in advance for your answers.

Last edited:

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
In my experience juice tends to turn darker a little faster in rba's. My best guess is the extra heat they produce causes this. My wife and I pretty much vape the same liquids just different mg's. She uses a aerotank v2 with stock dual coils and her juice takes forever to turn dark. I switch between my trident at .7ohm and my aga-t2 at 1.2ohm. Both turn quicker then the wifes but the dripper you can see the darkness on the cotton a lot sooner. Usually with in the first few hours the tank takes about a full day for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread