kGo arrived today! Why is my carto crackling??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Luvinit- jealous of your red one! You'll love it! My birthday is coming up too... Wonder if I can talk the boy into more gear... :)

Thanks for the tip on vapor4 life bright star lights! Will have to check them out!

I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning -this is so yummy! I love it!

Keeping the Mistic batteries for running around though - they do last though 6 hours of heavy vaping, are really easy to carry since they're just a smidge bigger than an analog, and I like their menthol (plus I can buy the carts at Sams club). Plus they keep my boyfriend from buying a pack when we go out - I still don't trust myself with analogs in the house! (he is one of those people who buys a pack, smokes 2 & then doesn't touch them again for weeks! But if I know they're in the house, I will tear it apart looking for them.... Maybe I'd be better about it now that I have the kgo, but why chance it!)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Small crackle and pop hints at a very slight wicking problem;maybe a slightly too thick juice....or a slightly too small wicking hole...or a too titghly packed filling for cartos.

Not a big deal,but when it starts hurting your teeth,you need to thin out that juice.

All of the snapping crackling and popping is confined to the carto art this point... I'd probably freak if it hurt my teeth!

Janusxvii

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
Agreed warlike! This is the most civil, helpful & friendliest board I've seen, and it is drama free! I'm really grateful to have found it!

Isn't it? I generally don't do message boards because of the lack of civility on most of them. I can't recall ever seeing any post where someone was getting flamed. As a personal example I made a pretty stupid mistake not too long ago and everyone was still really civil about pointing it out to me. Much credit to the veterans and moderators here.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Isn't it? I generally don't do message boards because of the lack of civility on most of them. I can't recall ever seeing any post where someone was getting flamed. As a personal example I made a pretty stupid mistake not too long ago and everyone was still really civil about pointing it out to me. Much credit to the veterans and moderators here.

Janus- I have to echo your kudos to the mods and vets! I lurked for more than a month before joining because I wanted information, not drama... And then I realized that drama wasn't a part of this forum and I'm glad I joined! There are a lot of wonderful people here who love vaping and want to share their knowledge & spread the vaping love. I hope that someday I can be as helpful to a newbie as they have been to me :)

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Hey Cheeky... IT CAME! IT CAME! OMG.... it's gorgeous!!! That red is FABulous!! Small question.. when you got yours, did you follow the charging directions? Plug it in and leave it for 8 hours, even though it turns green? Some people say do it, some people say don't.. ohhhhhh I'm in love!! This is gonna be the longest 8 hours of my life!!

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Yay Luvinit!!! I followed the charge instructions for one battery, but couldn't stop myself from immediately using the other!! It's so wonderful that I couldn't stop myself & justified it by reminding myself that a new kgo battery is under 20, so if I really screwed up it isn't a Huge loss, and then I can get it in RED!! Also, it's my first "big girl" PV, so I was too excited by the awesomeness to be patient for 8 whole hours :)

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
I'm in love with my kgo! So in love that I'm not even considering buying another device or a mod right now - I just want to keep it in my hand and listen to the crackle while I puff! The infatuation might wear off eventually, and I'm sure I'll start drooling over The Chuck again, but for now I just want to keep her (yep, my kgo is a girl lol), happy and crackling and filled with yummy juices :)

I woke up this morning, turned her on and got totally giddy listening to the crackle and tasting the juice! With the Mistic I had to exhale through my nose on order to 'get'the flavor, but with the kgo, I can actually taste the flavor on both inhale and exhale, no nose exhale required!

I might get a red kgo batt soon though!

I have batts in red, purple, pink and copper. Love 'em all! LOL

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
LOL Jammin! I never thought I would become this attached this fast!

My new flavors arrived in todays mail (wasn't expecting then until Monday, so the mail man was able to avoid my stalking today ;) )... I just dripped each of them, and aside from a slight Nic rush, my biggest problem is choosing which flavor to start with, because they are all so yummy on the kgo!

I'm still amazed by the difference in flavor - the kgo kicks ....!

Thanks for the move classwife! My boyfriend is teasing me & calling it a promotion :)

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
LOL Jammin! I never thought I would become this attached this fast!

My new flavors arrived in todays mail (wasn't expecting then until Monday, so the mail man was able to avoid my stalking today ;) )... I just dripped each of them, and aside from a slight Nic rush, my biggest problem is choosing which flavor to start with, because they are all so yummy on the kgo!

I'm still amazed by the difference in flavor - the kgo kicks ....!

Thanks for the move classwife! My boyfriend is teasing me & calling it a promotion :)

Unlike with smoking, vaping has so many gadgets, flavors, etc it becomes more of a hobby than a habit. LOL

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
Jammin -which batts do you have, do you have a favorite & if so, which one & why? :)

I have exclusively used ego-T cheeky. Mostly because it works well for me, delivers a good throat hit and long batt life, and I am too lazy to go seeking out anything else. LOL Once I find something that works, I hate changing it up. I might try a KGo at some point tho.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Is the egoT a tank system Jammin?
You're right about this being a hobby rather than an addiction! I quit analogues in October 2011, and was doing well on the patch, but I really missed the action of smoking, and was sliding back into the Clove abyss which had always been a gateway to analogues. This time around I picked up a Mistic instead & have zero desire for a Clove or cigarette, and keep dropping the Nic level in my juices.. I love the flavors and options, and plan on vaping even if I hit zero Nic - it's fun, tasty & there are so many options that I doubt I'll ever lose interest :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
Is the egoT a tank system Jammin?
You're right about this being a hobby rather than an addiction! I quit analogues in October 2011, and was doing well on the patch, but I really missed the action of smoking, and was sliding back into the Clove abyss which had always been a gateway to analogues. This time around I picked up a Mistic instead & have zero desire for a Clove or cigarette, and keep dropping the Nic level in my juices.. I love the flavors and options, and plan on vaping even if I hit zero Nic - it's fun, tasty & there are so many options that I doubt I'll ever lose interest :)

It's not a tank system. Just basically a longer lasting and larger version of a 510.

You are right about so many options you'd never lose interest. Even after almost two years of vaping I am excited about my new purchase of an Ego Clearomiser/stardust. LOL I don't know if I will like it, but excited to try it out!

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
Hmm... The egoT might be good for the bf (really just an excuse for me to order more things to play with :p).

Please let me know what you think of the clearomizer! I've read mixed reviews, so I'm waiting until I'm more experienced to try it :)

Yea, reviews have been very mixed. Seems people either love it or hate it. Not much inbetween. lol

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Woohoo Luvinit!!

I just switched batteries after 12h of non stop vaping - I didn't realize it was low on juice until just before the light started going crazy, but when I switched I could tell the difference :)

I did realize that I should have ordered liquid @regular strength - the kgo is so good that extra flavor isn't required - I may have to try my hand at diluting! Are you noticing that to Luvinit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread