Status
Not open for further replies.
So late last night/early this AM (not quite sure when it was), I was going through and cleaning switches and parts of a few of my mods. Routine stuff that normally goes smoothly. Get to my KSS mod by Kryptonite and disassemble and clean the switch, and as I am putting it back together one of the magnets flung out of it's home and smacked into the other. Initially I thought "no big deal" and then I looked closer and saw that one had cracked in half. I tried to make it work and put it back together as this is my GO TO mod for dang near any and all application (work, play, etc).

So I get on the interwebs and go to google and find Kryptonite's website. I use 'contact us' form to let them know what happened. Keep in mind this is somewhere between the hours of 2-6AM on the morning of a holiday.

Get an email at ~2:30 this afternoon from the company, telling me how to get ahold of replacement magnet(s). Through a little further friendly correspondence, turns out someone from the company will be at one of my usual b&m's this evening, and will have the replacement magnets with him.

Not sure how many companies out there have this kind of track record but hell, as I said, this mod is my go-to, and with the excellent customer service of the manufacturer I will not be without it going into my work week, as I previously thought I may be a day or two without it.

I think I may buy a second one just because of this course of events. :thumbs: :D

Pregunto Zombi

Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
SW London, UK
Really friendly and very helpful guys. I was talking to one of them over facebook about getting a bottom feed centre pin for 'squonking' and not only did they point me in the right direction they also set-up shipping to the UK, something the don't usually do.
Great guys. Love my 454 BB and now that I'll be able to use it on my 'squonking' set-up..... heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread