Leaking and no vapour from kanger mini subohm tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

elDrakeo

Aug 5, 2015
Hey!

I recently got my tank in the mail directly from China and it had a broken tube that I ended up replacing. I've tried the point 6 and 1.2 coils, both coils leaked from the airflow and produced very little if any vapour, with harsh hit. Abe tried multiple juices as well as priming it. I've cleaned and reset it multiple times and still hits like crap. I own the herkules and arctic as well that hit great. Is my kanger a dud? any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Hey!

I recently got my tank my tank my tank in the mail my tank in the mail my tank in the mail my tank in the mail directly from China what what the what the broken what the broken tube that that I that I that I ended up that I ended up replacing I've tried I've tried the I've tried the I've tried the point I've tried the point I've tried the point 6 and 1.2 coils coils coils coils and look both coils and look both a leak as well as well as well as as well as as well as produced as well as produced as well as produced very little if not vapour. I've cleaned and reset multiple times and still hits like crap. I own the herkules and arctic as well that hit great. Is my kanger a dud? any
Um... could you post a pic, and or clean up that post? It's a bit hard to understand.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Hey!

I recently got my tank my tank my tank in the mail my tank in the mail my tank in the mail my tank in the mail directly from China what what the what the broken what the broken tube that that I that I that I ended up that I ended up replacing I've tried I've tried the I've tried the I've tried the point I've tried the point I've tried the point 6 and 1.2 coils coils coils coils and look both coils and look both a leak as well as well as well as as well as as well as produced as well as produced as well as produced very little if not vapour. I've cleaned and reset multiple times and still hits like crap. I own the herkules and arctic as well that hit great. Is my kanger a dud? any

Holy crap this post made my brain hurt, but I think this is what you meant to write:

Hey!

I recently got my tank in the mail directly from China with [?] the broken tube that I ended up replacing.

I've tried the .6 and 1.2 ohm coils and both leak as well as produced very little if no vapour. I've cleaned and reset multiple times and still hits like crap. I own the Herkules and Arctic as well that hit great. Is my Kanger a dud?

I assume you're talking about the Kanger Subtank. Where did you order the coils from? Are they the new VOCC heads or the OCC heads?

elDrakeo

Aug 5, 2015
When you "fixed" it, did you replace all the seals&rings. I've been plagued by Leakey atties for years. The SubTank mini is the driest RTA i ever used..
By "fix" I mean cleaned it and reset the pieces and replaced the pyrex glass, but I did not replace the seal rings.
Will that really fix it?.. to go from completely dysfunctional to "Amazing" like everyone says? I'll try it, but I think it's defective.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread