Leaking issues with Vapor Shark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiatrix

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
I'm just curious if anyone has any issues with VS having their screens on the bottom of the device. I do not own one (thinking about it), but I'm wondering if having to tilt it so much to adjust it causes problems with your drippers leaking (or tanks, for that matter). I can't imagine an rda with a deep well not pouring out if it is laid on its side or turned nearly upside down to change settings... Granted, I also have yet to own an rda. Are my worries unfounded, or is this an issue for some people?

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'm just curious if anyone has any issues with VS having their screens on the bottom of the device. I do not own one (thinking about it), but I'm wondering if having to tilt it so much to adjust it causes problems with your drippers leaking (or tanks, for that matter). I can't imagine an RDA with a deep well not pouring out if it is laid on its side or turned nearly upside down to change settings... Granted, I also have yet to own an RDA. Are my worries unfounded, or is this an issue for some people?

I have a VS DNA40 temperature protected mod and I sometimes like to see the screen both when I'm vaping and afterwards. I have used both RTAs and RDAs on it. I find I have to use a mirror to view the screen while I'm vaping. I don't feel the need to do that often but when I do it it's manageable even with RDAs. When I want to view the screen when I'm not vaping it I raise the mod over my head. Done right, both of these scenarios work out well for me, but you have to manage them both in a way that works without spilling juice.

It's got a learning curve and you have to be able to figure things out. Once that's done it works within its limits. I have a Vapor Flask which has a top screen which makes viewing it easier but it also has a learning curve. The VF screen is much easier for me to see when I'm vaping but I don't think that defines the two devices.

Best of luck with whatever style mod you get.

Reactions: Cullin Kin

Mike 586

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2014
Ottawa
if i have to look at the screen i just raise it above my head, i dont tilt it. i rarely look at the screen though, i just set my wattage and lock it.

Same here.

Once you get over the whole experimenting phase and have your preferred vapes dialed in, you'll find yourself just looking at the screen and changing settings far less frequently. I just set it and forget it....

...about the only time I find myself looking at it, outside of that, I forgot to lock it and my watts are at zero or 40.

Reactions: Fiatrix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread