Status
Not open for further replies.

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
Hey all,

Ok, this is my first video review published on the forum. I have about 9 more reviews coming, but more than likely will not get to them until about Wednsday. So please feel free to comment on my first review, but remember it's my first so go easy.

YouTube - lintz69's review of the Ruyan Jazz

Taste:
The taste is really good. Maybe not as good as some of the liquids out there, but in my opinion definetly much much better than the standard cartridge. The Regular flavor has a strong coffee flavor. You can taste a bit of the tobacco, but definetly a coffee flavor. And not bad I must say considering I am not much of a coffee fan. The Menthol flavor is unique. It's definetly minty. It's not as strong as some of the menthol I have tasted, but again it is MUCH better than most of the standard carts I have tried. I could honestly see myself smoking this flavor all day everyday.

Vapor:
This varies very much. I have seen one review where there was little to no vapor, and one review where there was a lot of vapor. With my experience there was good vapor on the Nicotine Free Menthol, and little to no vapor on the tobacco flavor with nicotine. I can see dis/advantages to both. Many people like the vapor so with the good vapor porduction of the one this would be great. However, I feel it could be nice to have this in say walmart/Restraunt/airplane and have no vapor. You still get the same throat hit out of both, but having no vapor would be nice for discrete times.

Labeling:
I actually really liked the labeling on the boxes. Granted they are going in the trash, but its looks more legal/offcial witht he warnings. Also the sealed pack inside the box is nice. You can be sure when you buy it that it has never been used. Also, if you have an extra to give to a friend and they know it's sanitary as its unopened.

Ok, this is it for now, I am off to try it, and will be gone for the weekend, but will be checking the forums. So please, leave any questions or comments and I'll do my best to answer them.

Lintz69

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hi mate,

just thought i would let you know that even though youtube has a time limit of 10 minutes, you are allowed to have videos that can be up to 10 minutes and 59 seconds. for some reason it still classes it as 10 minutes long!

trust me, that extra minute comes in very handy!

nice review by the way mate,

cheers,

scott

ps....if you look at my review of the e-cigs diposable cigar you will see that it is 10 minutes, 59 seconds and 9 tenths of a second long!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread