Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
How long until i cut down? Currently drinking about 8-9 pints of water day
is that 8-9 pints a day more than normal? you can cut back now on the water.. as far as vaping, if its keeping you off the ciggies, why cut back? Eventually you will automatically reduce your juice useage to a lower rate, you will find that you need a bit less juice as time passes... unless you start subohming with dual/triple coils ;)

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Hello,

I seem to be using a lot of liquid on a daily basis maybe 5-8ml a day. I used to smoke around 20 a day and this is my 2nd day smoke free. Is this normal?
That's quite low really, I vape 25ml a day and that's not chain vaping, that's just my thirsty dual 0.25ohm coil. I was spending a fortune so I took drastic measures and now I can make 100ml for a £1 and it's the best custard and strawberry by far, way better than any of the premium juices if I do say so myself..

Here is the answer to cheap juice, don't think I'm going to run out for a while

b67kma.jpg

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
I stopped keeping track of how much juice I vape away since I started DIY. I mix up 100ml of my ADV every week and it barely lasts me in my Kayfun. I also keep a 30 ml bottle of 2 or 3 max VG juices for my RDA's. I usually go through 2 of them a week at least. I mix it all up at 3mg strength, so not very strong, but still a lot of juice. Lol!

Reactions: Rixsta

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hello,

I seem to be using a lot of liquid on a daily basis maybe 5-8ml a day. I used to smoke around 20 a day and this is my 2nd day smoke free. Is this normal?

If you're using the very basic starters equipment (CE4, CE5, 650 mah battery) you're vaping a lot and might want to consider raising the nic level a notch. If you're using a subtank you're probably in the normal zone for a beginner. How much juice you consume can be determined by the nic content or the equipment. My Subtank is a guzzler compared to my Nautilus, which was a guzzler compared to the beginner tanks I had.

Reactions: Romano Cheese

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Welcome Richard! You don't mention your gear, but I wouldn't go "completely" empty (you might get a dry hit, which is quite nasty). If you're refilling with the same flavor, you can top at any time. If it's a different, but complementary flavor, you can easily top at your leisure. If it's a completely different flavor that wouldn't mix well, you might end up pouring off a tiny bit. Clean and dry your topper and start over. (This is why I have multiple toppers - I virtually never have to "mix" flavors because I always have a clean tank in rotation.)

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
If you're using the very basic starters equipment (CE4, CE5, 650 mah battery) you're vaping a lot and might want to consider raising the nic level a notch. If you're using a subtank you're probably in the normal zone for a beginner. How much juice you consume can be determined by the nic content or the equipment. My Subtank is a guzzler compared to my Nautilus, which was a guzzler compared to the beginner tanks I had.
This is true, my fault for reading the post too quick, good points as always..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread