List of all Brick & Mortar stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
It looks no stores in Alaska. Someone has to be the first. Open retail store and make big $$

There are few vaper up here in Alaska. Most are not active here. There are a few vendors, but most of their sales are online. Most vape stuff sell in tobacco shops up here. But they are mostly cig clones and egos. There is a guy trying to open a vape shop here in anchorage but he only opens his shop by appointment.

StillMaticc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
Many of us looking for local Brick & Mortar stores. Sometimes it's just around a block sometimes couple of miles away.
Let's write in this tread all retail stores we know. Vapok has a map with hundreds of Brick & Mortar stores. If someone knows any local store please share.

Vapok seems to list B&M's and Internet stores. Not just B&M's

5150sick

Jan 20, 2013
Leesburg, Florida
I know this is a little late but I just figured out that flea markets/swap meets have vape stands now.
Some sell junk kits for 80 buvcks and some sell Evics, Kanger and Innokin products.
It is a good place to check out and a lot of them have brick and mortar stores they have already opened or are in the process of opening.
I was thinking of asking the one who had the good stuff for sale if they needed any paid help once they open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread