List of suppliers nobody should ever buy from....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporize me

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Chester, PA USA
How about starting a list of suppliers we should NOT buy from and some of the horror stories. I'll start first....

IntellicigS.com

After numerous e-mail correspondences with Madison and Pam. They finally shipped my order 12 days after receiving payment.

Order shipped was not what I ordered. After reading all the posts about this company, I chalked it up to a bad experience. I ordered an EVO and what I received was some generic M401. Hey, at least I got something for what I paid for..most did not.

I'm sure I share the same sentiment with many others..such as chevelle guy, who is still battling with them about his EVO that he ordered.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I've got lots of bookmarks Melissa :D

Breakfast, the thread I linked to keeps track of trends, not in a very scientific way but still there are a lot of posts on a trader or product before I put it on that thread. Some individual opinions are indeed outnumbered though so your point is a good one.

There are supposed to be links to relevant discussions on the first post to back up the statements but the links didn't translate properly when I asked for the edit.

vaporize me

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Chester, PA USA
breakfastchef.. It is a bit more than one bad ordering experience. I think I speak for the majority of customers that had ordered from them.

Unfortunately, I had ordered from intellicigS before I found this forum. After reading all the bad posts about them, I immediately contacted them inquiring about my order status. I did this on a regular basis.

One promise after another had come and gone. I finally requested a full refund by them or paypal if it wasn't shipped by a particular date. Finally, it lit a fire under their .... and they shipped my order, only to have received an inferior product. Got tired of the cat and mouse game and chalked it up to a bad experience.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/7514-www-intellicigs-com.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread