Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Totally off subject here, but I just ordered a chuck, and just NOW realized you are the one who got that bundle of TARHEEL awesomeness called a lil chuck! AND!!! Im from Kernersville, lol...I truely thought I was the only TRIAD Vaporer, LOL!!! Nice to see theres another chuck/tarheel/vaporer around my neck o' the woods, right on!

It truly is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! Sorry I look so nervous - I was! lol

truthseeker

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Canada
I ordered my Chuck last night. I can see I may have to get him a little sister some time in the near future. :)

I'll call her Vera. (10 points to whoever gets that reference.)

LOL I wonder when "dave" will be made?

Will you still need me, will you still feed me? When I'm 64?

10 useless points to me!:D

Have a great day! :thumbs:

stoprealones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2009
hi,mommacat, i was sent this link. i saw that you used the 901,and it looks like you got very good vapor, would like to hear a total review on cut off,etc. on this. what else can be used other than the 901 with this? as I said i'm a total newbie, almost got the joye 510 today,but wanted to look at this first........thanks, all suggestions,recomendations are appreciated. Is there a warranty with this unit. i know you said a few things, one that the switch will be different and also offer a mini version of this. would i need an adapter. i know that they sell the 510 adapter for the 901 or 801 on altsmoke. i almost bought the sb,but it is so much and not sure about that switch.
thanks for the info. in advance, also please include cost.
peggy

Space Monkey

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Smyrna, GA
I ordered my Chuck last night. I can see I may have to get him a little sister some time in the near future. :)

I'll call her Vera. (10 points to whoever gets that reference.)

"Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun." "...I call it Vera."

+10 for me

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
"Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun." "...I call it Vera."

+10 for me

Nah, you got +50 for the full quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread