Oklahoma City
Does this mean I can join your club now??? :D

provari.jpg

AprilRain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2009
Oklahoma City
I bought the wrap separately. It wasn't hard to put on. Yes, that's a Hypertank and I LOVE IT! I just ordered 3 more in different colors. :D I didn't buy a protank 2, but I like it better than the protank mini I have. AND it was $11 something at Desert Vapes. :D

Goat? Nobody said anything about a goat. I'm afraid I've never seen a goat big enough to haul my fat .... without getting squished. :p Maybe a nice neck skritch for the poor goat?

Awww, I got censored! :p

AprilRain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2009
Oklahoma City
Yeah, I'm sure I'll be happy... I've been wanting one for years. I can be so stubborn. The stupid part is I could have bought 3 or 4 Provaris with what I've spent on other stuff. I could tell the difference before I even put the batteries in. And with a YEAR warranty, I have nothing to worry about. I might just buy another one!

Damn and I thought I'd held out for a long time and I've had mine close to a year now :) , you won't regret your purchase.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I bought the wrap separately. It wasn't hard to put on. Yes, that's a Hypertank and I LOVE IT! I just ordered 3 more in different colors. :D I didn't buy a protank 2, but I like it better than the protank mini I have. AND it was $11 something at Desert Vapes. :D

Goat? Nobody said anything about a goat. I'm afraid I've never seen a goat big enough to haul my fat .... without getting squished. :p Maybe a nice neck skritch for the poor goat?

Awww, I got censored! :p

Isn't the Hypertank awesome??? Don't even bother with the Protank 2 unless you want to make a comparison.

I'm telling you right now, the Protank doesn't even compete!

Between the Provari/Hypertank and the Reo, I can't imagine anything can be better. The thought that it could and probably WILL be with an IBTanked just blows my mind!

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
...Yes, that's a Hypertank and I LOVE IT! I just ordered 3 more in different colors. :D I didn't buy a protank 2, but I like it better than the protank mini I have. AND it was $11 something at Desert Vapes. :D

Is the Hyper Tank shiny/sparkly aluminum or a matte finish?

Last edited:

AprilRain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2009
Oklahoma City
The one I have is called "silver" the topcap is a shiny chrome, but the body of the tank is kind of a dull silver. It comes in different colors in this style and there's another style that's got a shiny chrome.

HyperTank

I ordered a pink one, a purple one and the shiny chrome one with the diamond pattern. I'll probably end up with a few more. That way I can just carry around several tanks with different liquid all ready to change out when the urge hits me. :)

...Yes, that's a Hypertank and I LOVE IT! I just ordered 3 more in different colors. :D I didn't buy a protank 2, but I like it better than the protank mini I have. AND it was $11 something at Desert Vapes. :D[ /QUOTE]

Is the Hyper Tank shiny/sparkly aluminum or a matte finish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread