looking for 22 mm clearo for my nemesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

vilgobil

Sep 11, 2013
Bangalore, India
Folks,

Have been searching for a clearo for my Nemesis. But getting bit confused with the options. Can anybody help? Below are my requirements -

a. Need to be 22 mm width (to sit flush on Nemesis mech. mod)
b. Must be a Clearo, not a Dripper
c. Not too expensive
c. Minimum height, to accommodate 2ml - 3ml of juice

Any help is appreciated.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Pretty much every tank nowadays are 22 mm width (with exceptions like the Subtank Nano at 19 mm, and the Atlantis Mega at 25 mm), and they are all pretty much the same height. The iSub G holds 4.5 ml, Subtank Mini holds 4 ml, Atlantis v1 holds 2 ml, and the Atlantis v2 holds 3ml. All four tanks are the same height at 70-71 mm.

The iSub G is the cheapest at just under $20 for the tank and the coils run around $10 for a package of 5. The pricing is a little more than half (approximately 55-60%) of what those other tanks sells for (replacement coils too).

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
but subtank mini uses OCC coils... :(

What about K2? any feedback? Also could not find a 22 mm airflow controller, any ideas?
What's wrong with OCC coils? If you don't want to use OCC coils, you can always use the RBA and just build and wick the coils yourself.

Filfa

May 20, 2015
Australia
Looks impressive, but will it be safe on Nemesis with Samsung INR18650-29E batteries? I get a bit worried with ohms on the wrong side of decimal...

You can get 1.2 ohm coils for them, probably wouldn't use the 0.5 and 0.2 with those batteries.
Alternatively a kayfun 4, or kayfun 4 clone(I believe they are 22mm) or maybe a russian 91% may be more your style for plus ohm vaping

I use my UD Goblin for plus ohm vaping, amazing flavour but leaks :'c

vilgobil

Sep 11, 2013
Bangalore, India
You can get 1.2 ohm coils for them, probably wouldn't use the 0.5 and 0.2 with those batteries.
Alternatively a kayfun 4, or kayfun 4 clone(I believe they are 22mm) or maybe a russian 91% may be more your style for plus ohm vaping

I use my UD Goblin for plus ohm vaping, amazing flavour but leaks :'c
I have couple of kayfuns but was looking for a shorter one for outdoors...
thanks for the pointer on batteries... I suspected as much but was not sure...

vilgobil

Sep 11, 2013
Bangalore, India
The full size Aspire Nautilus is 22mm. You can find them for ~$20. I found some at rockbottomvapes.com for $17.95. They also have the BVC coils 5 for $10.95. Make sure you get the coils for the Nautilus not the Aspire ones.
Never tried a Nautilus before, more of a Kayfun guy, but seeing +ve recommendations a around, ought to give it a try I guess...
Let me get one... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread