looking for great Halo tobacco tasting e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

highc1157

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Arizona
I vape on a 1000mah ego-c twist (variable voltage) and Kanger Protank 2 mini (2.2 ohm atty).

I'm vaping Halo's Menthol ICE, which I absolutely love...words cannot describe how much I love this juice.

I have 2 questions :

1) I'd like to try a great Halo tobacco flavor (that I'm hoping people can recommend :D) that doesnt have the nutty taste (I hate that!). Basically, If I were to smoke a non-menthol, I'd grab a Marlboro 27, turkish gold, or camel filte... something along those lines. I'd LOVE to find a great tobacco flavored Halo juice that would mix well with my menthol ICE. Although my plans aren't to always mix, i'd mix it up and smoke the solely tobacco flavor too

2) anyone have any idea about menthol drops? where to buy, etc.? The thing is, I can vape menthol ICE all day, but some points in the day I desire a little more of a menthol KICK. I hear people buy menthol drops and add their own, however, I just don't know if they're sold in vape or smoke shops , or what people think are the best menthol drops that'd pair well with halo's menthols.

many thanks :vapor:

Last edited:

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I recommend the Halo Tobacco sampler and maybe get a couple 7ml bottles that aren't included in the sampler. (HX3, Freedom, etc)

This way you could try them all (or most of them) and form your own opinion. It might cost more than buying just one bottle but with taste being as subjective as it is, it might prove to be more cost effective.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I recommend Turkish Tobacco (Camel-type flavor, mild), Captain Jack (English Pipe, robust) or my favorite, Longhorn (mellow tobacco with a hint of oakwood). Since you dislike a nutty taste, DO NOT try Prime 15.

Menthol drops are dead simple: menthol crystals dissolved in propylene glycol. If the ingredients are of good quality then the only difference will be the concentration.

You can make your own by simply heating a small bottle of PG, adding crystals and shaking to dissolve them. Let the bottle sit and come to room temperature. If you've added enough menthol, some undissolved crystals will appear in the bottom. Draw the liquid off the top with an eye dropper, transfer it to another bottle and you'll have maximum strength menthol drops.

Here's a good place to get menthol drops: http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-supplies/e-liquid-additives/menthol-hot-cold-additives.html

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Halo juices are awesome! If you don't mind a little bit diff taste, Voodoo is the bomb! Midnight Apple is also good. Everyone raves about Tribeca too but it just wasn't for me but it has a huge following.

I don't know exactly what to recommend because I've never tried those analogs before. I was a Marlboro Light girl so Torque did it for me, then moved towards Prime because it was smoother, but it is a nutty taste. Which I LOVE!

Good luck and visit Halo forum soon..I think there's a contest coming up for Halloween to win a free bottle of juice! ;)

fins13mp

Oct 21, 2013
Tampa Bay, FL
I've tried most of Halo's stuff and my favorites were Tribeca (this is #1 for me) and Torque 56. If you're a menthol fan you have to try Subzero, it's their best. Also, Hx3 isn't talked about very much but it's a deep tobacco flavor with a serious after-kick of menthol and monster TH (the only flavor to date that's made me say "whoah") The exhale is very cool. That one kicks my .... You might really like that one. Certainly worth getting a sampler that includes Subzero, Torque56 and Hx3.

Edit: And although I can vape Tribeca right off the bat, they all improve with steeping.

cap269

Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Buckeye, AZ, USA
Captain Jack is my fave Halo tobacco flavor so far. I did occasionally smoke a pipe, though, when I was a tobacco user, so it is very familiar and nostalgic to me. The flavor is sweet, hint of earthiness, and a touch of fruit (plum?). It is extremely smooth, and smells like you just walked into a humidor. I tried Southern Classic, and was not a huge fan because the flavor just seemed a little pale to me, though others really seem to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread