• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for Hangsen Grape VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndnAnge

Oct 20, 2010
U.K.
Yes I'm afraid, I've got to like it and have used it for a couple of years now. I've tried a couple of others but I'm not really keen. Not saying there are not better juices around but I like theirs.
Unless you can suggest a better one that is, albeit it's always subjective I know. I only use grape and nothing else, have tried countless others over the years and settled on it :)

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
Thanks Sdh that's almost perfect, but I'm really looking for a UK supplier but that's the juice, if I have too I will try them if if can't find anything else. I'm struggling tbh easy to find for PG mixes but not VG for some reason.
I spotted a few outside the UK but couldn't find any in the UK that was clearly labelled 100% VG or the mix you were after.
I guess your best bet would be to contact a few sites and ask if they can get hold of it for you, if it's all you vape then I guess you'd want a fair bit. Other than that you could maybe have a go at flavouring your own juice, it would be much cheaper in the long run and you could mix it to your liking and maybe tweak with additives.
Sorry I couldn't help but will hit you up if I come across any in the future.
~Steve

Edit: I've emailed someone for you, will get back to you if I hear anything.

Last edited:

AndnAnge

Oct 20, 2010
U.K.
I spotted a few outside the UK but couldn't find any in the UK that was clearly labelled 100% VG or the mix you were after.
I guess your best bet would be to contact a few sites and ask if they can get hold of it for you, if it's all you vape then I guess you'd want a fair bit. Other than that you could maybe have a go at flavouring your own juice, it would be much cheaper in the long run and you could mix it to your liking and maybe tweak with additives.
Sorry I couldn't help but will hit you up if I come across any in the future.
~Steve

Edit: I've emailed someone for you, will get back to you if I hear anything.

Appreciate that Steve, thanks. I have tried contacting some sellers that do sell it but they, for some reason only do a PG mix. Fingers xd on your mail though. Oh and as for mixing, I know it makes sense and I have tried it but it's not for me Steve.

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
Got an email back, no luck I'm afraid.
Paula from vapourworld replied saying
If of interest, we do have Dekang Grapefruit which is quite mild, also Grapefruit in the Big Juice range which I personally think is just like tasting a grapefruit with the sugar on
not sure if you've tried that.
I'm still looking, what strength are you after?

Last edited:

AndnAnge

Oct 20, 2010
U.K.
Got an email back, no luck I'm afraid.
Paula from vapourworld replied saying not sure if you've tried that.
I'm still looking, what strength are you after?

Thanks for trying. I'm looking at 11mg (med) I used to get it from Liberty Flights but they have stopped selling their original range and sadly grape was part of that.

AndnAnge

Oct 20, 2010
U.K.
There's always DIY and Lorann's flavorings as a possibility. Most of the Dekang and Hangsen I see are 100% PG or 80/20.
Yes Dave best I've seen is 70/30, not the end of the world I guess but I've just got so used to it now over the years. DIY is not really for me, I have tried it before but I know it sounds daft, but it doesn't seem the same somehow.

Dan_

Sep 12, 2013
UK
Probably too late, but you could try sending these guys a facebook message:

https://www.facebook.com/VapourLoungeUK

They stock a lot of Hangsen liquid and I've tried the grape at their tasting bar before. They don't have a website for online shopping yet, but they can sort you out if you get in touch - it used to be my local and since I moved I still have things sent down from them now and then.

del1

Moved On
Sep 17, 2013
Uk
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread