Looking for USA made mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT3Dan

Verified Member
Feb 17, 2014
Bowling Green, Ohio
Hey everyone I am looking for some ideas for my next mod. My only requirements are that it be 1. mechanical 2. american made 3. under $150 4. brand new. I'm not looking to buy anyone's mod off of them, even if you say it is still brand new. I know the american made mod market is growing and I have searched and found a few but I was wondering if there was anything I was missing. Sorry if this has been asked before but I didn't find anything with the searches I have done.

Thanks!

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
SMPL and Super-T Workhorse would be the first ones which come to mind. There are certainly a lot to choose from these days which tick all of your boxes.

My local B&M has a couple of Limitless Mods which are intriguing. Different colored sleeves can be used, which is okay I guess, but I really liked the switch and hybrid top cap. They are available in aluminum and copper. The aluminum is about $110 and the copper around $180. The aluminum one is super light, as would be expected. I'd likely already own one if it weren't for the gigantic billboard on the side.

CkvZguk.png

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
My only concern with SMPL is what do you do if you ruin the threads in the 510? Copper is pretty soft to start with and screwing in stainless 510 connection is gonna take its toll.

The threading is really solid on the Smpl mod... But if that's a concern, buy the stainless version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread