Looking to try new budget vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
looking for good fruit juices....
I have tried vapewild and even though I like it I find that the juice is just to harsh for me

Mech sauce is wonderful and I really enjoy their juice my complaint isn't the shipping time it's the fact that the selection of fruity juices are slim to none!! But I do love what they offer!

And I tried a few from MBV and simply wasn't a fan of anything I ordered (again juice to harsh)

So I've heard of blue dot vapors? Does anyone have any experience with them?

What are some other budget friendly juice companies and what juices would you recommend?

Reactions: Gothicmace59

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I love Slim's e juice and EC Blend juice. (Just google the names and you'll see the web sites.) You can get 30 ml. bottles for under $10. The juice is great quality and the variety is tremendous. I've liked all but one of the juices I've bought from either place. EC Blend juices tend to need to be steeped, some more than others. I am steeping juices from Slim's too, but I haven't found any of theirs so far that didn't taste good right out of the mail box. I steep the Slim's juices to let the flavors develop and deepen because I like strong-flavored juices.

Reactions: vgjohnson

Gothicmace59

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Henry County Georgia
looking for good fruit juices....
I have tried vapewild and even though I like it I find that the juice is just to harsh for me

Mech sauce is wonderful and I really enjoy their juice my complaint isn't the shipping time it's the fact that the selection of fruity juices are slim to none!! But I do love what they offer!

And I tried a few from MBV and simply wasn't a fan of anything I ordered (again juice to harsh)

So I've heard of blue dot vapors? Does anyone have any experience with them?

What are some other budget friendly juice companies and what juices would you recommend?
You really need to check out Dr Crimmy. These flavors are wow,,,and he favors fruity type flavors. 60 mil bottle is 20.00 and 120 mil is 30.00. I jumped with both feet and ordered a 120 of kitty milk and a 120 of daydream. Got them both with no extra flavor and at 70vg30pg at 3 nic. I cannot say enough about the quality and flavor.... Let alone the price. I tried both right out of the mail and really good. After almost ten days of steeping they are just incredible. I actually gave several of my vape friends at work a bunch of 30 mil bottles of other juices because these two from Crimmy just nail it. tootlepuffer going right now with daydream...run kitty in my sub ohms. Both flavors rock in my RDAs ...you cannot beat the prices...I mean really... 120 mil for 30.00...with super quality... The doc gets all my business from now on. :thumbs:

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
I'd also recommend Slim's. I've ordered over a dozen flavors and found a couple keepers, and I typically only order higher end juices. He has one called Castle Short that is incredibly close to Castle Long Reserve. The tobaccos are all over the place. Some are very good. Some are horrible. His Strawberry flavors just ok. His Black Tea is excellent. His fruit flavors like pear and peach are as good as any I've tried. You can even create your own flavors if you're brave. Don't order extra flavor shots until you've tried his standard blends. Most are quite adequate. Fast shipping. Dirt cheap. 20% coupon code for life is posted on the home page. Hand labeled plastic bottles so don't expect a Five Pawns presentation. All are mixed to order so need to steep for at least a week. Two weeks is best.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Did you try steeping the Vape Wild and MBV eliquids? We have found, with both vendors, that some of their eliquids taste really good to us straight out of the mailbox, and others need some steep time to really "come into their own". For myself, I have found that cream/custard/and some bakery eliquids taste best after at least 2 weeks steep time. On the other hand, my daughter really enjoys MBV's Hawk Sauce straight out of the mailbox, despite steeping recommendations from other Hawk Sauce fans.

Have you changed your equipment recently? How about your nic level or pg/vg ratios? When my daughter and I switched from cigalikes with cartos to Evods, we found that the higher pg that worked for us with the cigalikes (anything from 100% to 65%) was much too harsh for us. We now use 50/50 pg/vg for the most part, and are very happy at this level.

We have ordered a few times from ITC Vapes, and enjoyed most of the flavors that we got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread