Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hello everyone :) Welcome to the new Lurker thread!

Doesn't matter if you are just lurking around or looking for a home or whatever, we would love to meet some of you and chit chat with you. We don't have a particular topic, just whatever comes to mind that day. So, grab a chair, bring your vape and have some coffee or tea with us. Let's have fun!

black_cat_welcome.gif

OH! And BTW, don't stop on the first post; come on down to the end and get to know everybody ;)
    We don't bite ...... hard :sneaky:

:D

Continuation of http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/519562-lurkers-new-old-gather-here-1502.html

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Last night ...
    Hope you don't mind, I posted a good night for you............

Good-Night-Graphics-39.gif

I can't stop reading until Dale says good night...........:wub:

Bs get in here and say goodnight :wub: :)

Ehh...I'd rather you start it in the morning, but I'm just sentimental that way. Everyone will find us if it gets closed.

I just noticed that too Dale. I don't know how quickly they move on that stuff but I wouldn't worry about it tonite. You getting some rest is more important.

You will find some of the sweetest, kindest people here in this thread :)
    I wasn't feeling well last night and didn't feel up to my usual goodnight post's :blush:

I'll try not to let that happen again ;)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    No dale it's not allowed for you to sneak off to bed without saying good night :p
    Apparently not! :laugh:
    Hm...we haz a new home....needs some redecorating done....

*shoves my couch back into its corner where it belongs*
    Haha! Way to go Shadav, and good morning :)

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Lol yep I'm in Indiana stuck working 3rd shift tonight and feeling like crap.

I work swing shifts 24/7 so my work/sleep schedules all kinds of goofy.

Usually I'm not on my phone at work but right now it's bout the only thing keeping me awake aside from my head about to exploid.

Sent Via Tapatalk
    The Forgotten One
    Tiarna of TECs, Lady of the Light

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Lol yep I'm in Indiana stuck working 3rd shift tonight and feeling like crap.
    I work swing shifts 24/7 so my work/sleep schedules all kinds of goofy.
    Usually I'm not on my phone at work but right now it's bout the only thing keeping me awake aside from my head about to exploid.

Ah! So that's what he meant by Indiana! Hahaha!

What's wrong that you have such a headache? Stress? :unsure:

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    I donno haven't felt right all week...hoped it was just the weather. But yesterday, erm Thursday :lol: had a wave of nausea hit me I didn't know if I was gonna be sick or pass out. Rest of the day I was dizzy slight headache. Then today, Friday :lol: it did it again early morning. And since I've been at work it's worse.
    Wondering if it's not my blood pressure. I don't have issues with it but the last time I remember feeling this way my friends said it was and well that was sometime right before my heart attach.....

Sent Via Tapatalk
    The Forgotten One
    Tiarna of TECs, Lady of the Light

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    I'm in Afghanistan. Rather slow day in the shop. Trying to keep the mind active. It's deathly-dull here right now.

Lol I think I may and this is a BIG May have had one customer per hour all night long......I really don't see why they keeping this store open 24/7?!?!

(Edit) 30 more minutes before I get to go home and hopefully try to sleep off whatever is wrong with me at the moment.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I'm in Afghanistan. Rather slow day in the shop. Trying to keep the mind active. It's deathly-dull here right now.
    What are you doing in Afghanistan?!? Are you in the service? :?:

I donno haven't felt right all week...hoped it was just the weather. But yesterday, erm Thursday :lol: had a wave of nausea hit me I didn't know if I was gonna be sick or pass out. Rest of the day I was dizzy slight headache. Then today, Friday :lol: it did it again early morning. And since I've been at work it's worse.
    Wondering if it's not my blood pressure. I don't have issues with it but the last time I remember feeling this way my friends said it was and well that was sometime right before my heart attach.....

:ohmy: I had no idea you had had a heart attack!!! Aren't you kind of young? :unsure:
    I suppose it could be the flu or sinuses but sounds like you really should see your doctor :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread