Mad Murdock's radiator Pluid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
All I can say is I hope he meant to do that rather than his hand being forced. :?:
Yes this was a choice I made. I have been think about doing it for a while. I contacted misty asking some questions on the process. So please do not start an ECF bashing discussion on zen~s thread.

Per supplier rules I can not post in zen~s thread until I have his permission. Although, I am sure he would not mind. Just like I don't mind if he ( or kcos) posts here. But until I get an answer from him directly then I will just be following the HOH thread. But now you guys know where I can be found until then.

Last edited:

Murdock Ruml

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
Gratz Murdock now get to work making more Pluid so we can all get some. :)

Oh I've got quite a bit.
482abe57-35c1-4781.jpg

Murdock Ruml

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
Thanks everyone for all the support. As some of you might know I work 2 full time jobs. Work and 5 kids. So bear with me as I try to get things off the ground. I've sent lots of pluid out already and I've taken quite a lose because of it. So for the time being I am only gonna be selling in small groups. Using the money I make to make more stock.

That being said, I currently have 18 bottles that are up for grabs. They are 30ml and I an gonna limit it to 3 per person. I will be selling the 30ml bottles for $20 each.

Now all you have to do is find out how to get them. No worries, I'll give you hints along the way.

Here's your first one.

Got Pluid?
482abe57-3f2d-5eed.jpg

Last edited:

antism

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2009
Chicago Suburbs
Yes this was a choice I made. I have been think about doing it for a while. I contacted misty asking some questions on the process. So please do not start an ECF bashing discussion on zen~s thread.

Per supplier rules I can not post in zen~s thread until I have his permission. Although, I am sure he would not mind. Just like I don't mind if he ( or kcos) posts here. But until I get an answer from him directly then I will just be following the HOH thread. But now you guys know where I can be found until then.
Congrats Murdock! Love the new avatar btw :D Vaping on some Pluid right now and can't wait to get some more...

Btw, no bashing, just curious. Can't wait to see how your thread does. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread