Mister-E-Liquid | Kamel Hump 18 mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

caspur

Dec 14, 2011
Indianapolis
Today I'll be reviewing one of my all-time favorite e-liquids in the whole entire world: Kamel Hump.

Mister-e-liquid is a eJuice PRODIGY, and amazes me with each and every new flavor he releases. He was the first juice provider I tried, and I feel extremely lucky I chose him out of the dozens of others.

Like many new-time vapors, I was stuck on trying to find a suitable juice to emulate my analog of choice. I smoked Kamel Menthols (w/ Crush Bead in Filter) for a couple of years, and found that JohnsonCreek's menthol, and other menthol juices I tried failed miserably at delivering that cool rush.

By searching these forums, I learned about Mister-e-liquid, and his amazing line of tobacco juices.

Kamel Hump
has become a cornerstone of my success in vaping. From the moment I took my first puff I knew this would be an every-day juice of mine. This has remained true for the 4 months of vaping.

Since finding Kamel Hump, I have spent 1000 dollars on hundreds (at least) of different tobacco flavored juices that emulate popular tobacco brands, ie Marlboro/Camel. By the end of all the different cartomizers filled with a large variety of juice, I still had my heart set on Mister E's Kamel Hump.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mister-E-Liquid offers Kamel Hump plain, or with menthol (free of charge). Since I was smoking Camel Menthols / Camel Crush as my analog of choice, I decided to go with the menthol.

Kamel Hump w/ Menthol - 18 mg - 33% VG 66% PG -

First Hit - Extremely Unique Taste / Similar to a Camel Cigarette

I took my first hit, and immediately I tasted something extremely similar to a Camel cigarette. To this very day, I have been unable to put my finger on what that flavor is, nor have i EVER tasted anything similar in the hundreds of different juice / flavor concentrate I've bought.

Flavor - Hard to place. Extremely similar to a cigarette. Powerful flavor, with smooth finish.

The flavor is this juice is extremely complicated. It enters your mouth with a force, similar to the feeling of sucking on an analog. My favorite aspect of the juice is the exhale. The inhale is full of flavor and mentholly goodness, however, the exhale is when you taste the true flavor. It fill your mouth, and sweetens as it touches your tongue. It's a PERFECT balance between harsh / smooth flavor.

Throat Hit - Emulates a Camel Cigarette PERFECTLY

The throat hit is another thing that I LOVE about this juice. This is what really caught my attention in the beginning. It's something that I look forward to each morning, just as I did with camel menthols before. It's a nice, cool, smokey feeling. Kamel Hump is the closest I've ever gotten to truly simulating a cigarette's inhale / throat hit.

Overall - A Must HAVE. IF you ever enjoyed a Camel Cigarette, you NEED to try this juice.

I'm telling you honestly. I've tried SO many different tobacco flavors claiming to taste just like a camel. I've tried almost every tobacco from every supplier on this EARTH. Mister-E's Kamel Hump is the ONLY juice I will vape all day every-day. I can never get enough of this, and I'm hesitant to even WRITE this review, incase it becomes too popular :p. That would be selfish of me though, and everyone needs to try this juice at least once.

-Caspur (Joey V.)

A Special Thanks to Dan, and all of the geniuses over at Mister-E-Liquid. Without you, I would still be killing myself with analogs each and everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread