Mister E Liquid - Napalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Kalee

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Battle Creek, MI
Who doesn't love the smell of Napalm in the morning, noon, or night? Don't worry this juice doesn't taste a thing like combustible fluids. Not to mention any other names, but I've tried the majority of Cinnamon Vapes, all being good, but none reigning supreme or even an all day vape. Mister E Liquid has nailed it.
Mister E describes this vape as: Spicy hot cinnamon blended with a hint of vanilla (barely detectable) for a seriously explosive vape!
I have to agree with his description, this is the alpha omega of cinnamon vapes, imagine those red hot candies and multiply it by 10. This vape isn't for the faint of heart, but the spice gives it one heck of a punch to the throat. I believe that Mister E's attention to detail with the hint of vanilla makes this one stand out more than the rest of the hot cinnamon vapes on the market.
Notice: When using use in a carto, and use in a carto you don't plan on using again with any other flavor, years ago I got another cinnamon vape stuck in an atty and it wasn't pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread