Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
Fasttech is good if you know exactly what you want before you go there, and the differences between items that appear to be the same, but are not. Do your homework before you buy something there.

I just received a Hana30 clone from them that took just over 4 weeks to arrive, which is about average. "a bit" is a relative term, but most agree the shipping times are really long.

Focalecig, is the US based version of fasttech. Faster shipping in the US, but I would advise the same caution regarding knowing what you want.

Last edited:

ekckilleh

Dec 4, 2014
Well if you have a back up to last you the 3 or 4 weeks you should be okay but I agree it takes longer than most websites. I believe that is because you are ordering from hong Kong. I've got my praxis clone and my Apollo from FT and it took 3 weeks each. You just have to be careful with what you order. Look at the shipping time before adding to cart and pay a little extra for faster delivery. It can be a hassle but its not a bad deal for a little extra work. Plus they have forums and reviews for a lot of products so you can make an educated decision. Now with that being said most people prefer their stuff to arrive fast. So you could order from whoever you like, I was suggesting fasttech for cheapness rather than convenience.

nclay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2014
California
What about vapor royalty? I want to get a stingray clone but there all sold out and mbv has some in stock do you think that they hand polish it and inspect it like vap royal says they do?

Ive bought two mechs and a kayfun clone from VR, the KF & Atomo clones were perfect and the other mech was a little crappy but thats the manufacturers fault not VR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread