Ms T's Sweetener Dupe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

booberdee

Jun 19, 2015
Hi everyone - new to the forum, long time reader. I'm having a dilemma. For 3 years, I've used Ms T's Sweetener, so when I ran low, I put in a new order. That was eons ago, never received my order, and of course, the website is "Down for Maintenance". In the meantime, I'm down to my last few drops of my last bottle. I bought AltCig's Sweetener Drops with the hope that it would be a good replacement. Unfortunately, it isn't comparable (IMO). Of course, I have NO IDEA what Ms T used in her sweetener, and there are no updates to the website nor is she responding to emails (this isn't anything new to me). I'm desperate - does anyone have any suggestions on a comparable sweetener? PLEASE HELP!!

~ Dee

booberdee

Jun 19, 2015
Hi millzville,

After trying other sweeteners, and even attempting to re-create Ms. T's concoction, I started using EZ-Sweetz (bought it off of Amazon). While it takes a little time to get used to it, it is the closest in comparison to Ms. T, in my opinion. Word of warning though, the drops that come out of the bottle are HUGE! So, I suggest scaling back a little bit to get the right mix. If you come across anything even closer to Ms. T's stuff, please let me know. In the meantime, good luck!

Reactions: dcfluegel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread