Mt Baker Vapor Max VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macogrande

May 12, 2014
United States
Ok i dont know if this has been answered anywhere. I searched all over but couldnt find it. My first order from MBV was Extreme Ice, Butterscotch, Peach, Caramel Candy, and Fruity Hoops as a free sample. All of them were 12mg Nic, Max VG, no extra shots.

I just did another order to try a few more juices. I ordered Cinnamon Roll, Demon Energy, and Freckled Lemonade. All 12mg Nic, Max VG, and this time all with 4 extra flavor shots.

My question is, has anyone ordered anything similar? Did i get too many shots IYO?

FYI i do like a good kick of flavor. Thats why, while i do like the other juices i got, i am not 100% satisfied with them. I will say though that so far i am loving Fruity Hoops.

If it helps my setup is an Itaste VV/VW V3 with a Kanger Protank Mini 3. I never go above 9 Watts at the most. 7.5 to 8 is my comfort zone. :p

Twicehorn

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2014
Dallas
The only thing I would warn you of is that you may need to steep. I got some double-shot butterscotch and it was perfumey out of the mailbox. Just a day or two with the cap off and some vigorous shaking should do you fine. I wound up not particularly liking the butterscotch except to add to 555. I do have a new bottle of 0 shot butterscotch that I should probably give a fair shake on its own.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
i need strong flavor in my juices so i order all at 36 nic, 50/50 with 5 flavor shots. when i get them i try them as they are to see if they need to steep. if they are too strong with flavor or throat hit i dilute with 10-20% VG. i prefer my juice in the 50/50 up to 20/80 pg/vg so this way i can tweak it to what is perfect for me. i got an order of 6 flavors yesterday and one i really like out of the box is butter pecan. fantastic flavor but too strong and too much throat hit so i add about 1 ml of VG to my Kayfun and fill the rest with butter pecan and it is perfect for me. it makes the juice go a lot further as a bonus. YMMV:toast:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread