Mt Baker Vapor: Tres Leches Cake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
-The juice- 12mg, 80%vg, 3 extra flavor shots, steeped for 1 week, color-light yellow.

-Flavor- Tres Leches Cake, which is a latin american dessert originally from nicaragua, but enjoyed in most latin american countries as a favorite dessert. It is a light and creamy sweet sponge cake soaked in cream, evaporated milk, and condensed milk. The result is a lovely custardy moist cake. It is usaully topped with either a meringue topping or whipped cream and is often accented with caramel.

-Flavor strength- medium+

-Throat hit- minimal

-Vapor production- significant

-Opinion- I bought this solely because it is one of my favorite desserts, and this is the only vendor I found that had it. I have to say, the smell is absolutely spo-on! It smells just like the real thing, and the flavor is close...but it misses slightlu. I think this one needs a little bit more sweetness to round out the flavors that seem to be correct, I think sweetness would definitely make this juice more accurate. Pretty good though. Not floored by it, non, but impressed at how close they got to the real thing. I mifht recommend this to seasoned dessert vapors. Not really to anyone just starting out.

I give this 7/10

Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, USA made E Juice, and Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread