Music... To inspire your will to stay smober!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Hallo everybody!

Props to Mista Kent Brooks on the thread title, thank you!

So, as some of you may or may not know, I'm a singer songwriter. I play the piano, guitar, drums, and sing!

Today was the international release of my debut album 'Shift' and I just wanted to put it out there with you all. You're all great people and it would mean the world to me to have your support!

It's now available on all major online music distributors: iTunes, Amazon Music, Spotify, Rhapsody, Xbox, SoundCloud, and an insane number of others. Just search my name 'Cullin Kin' and it should pop right up!

I truly hope you like it (love it!), and if you do, please be sure to let me know. I cannot tell you how much it will mean to me.

The beautiful thing about music is that it is so personal, so individual, and this may or may not be your style. However, I assure you that any support you're willing to give will be gratefully accepted.

Some Photo's:

Cover.jpg Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 6.40.34 PM.jpg And how about some NT eye candy? IMG_3385.jpg

Some Links:

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/shift/id947505112

Amazon: Amazon.com: Shift: Cullin Kin: MP3 Downloads

There aren't too many links I can provide as iTunes, Rhapsody, Xbox, and others like them are all self-contained. I don't have an Xbox so it would be awesome if someone that does would check it out on there and let me know how it looks!

Social Media:

Youtube Channel (Please Subscribe): www.youtube.com/ckpiano2011

FaceBook Page (Please Like): www.facebook.com/cullinkin

Twitter (Follow if you dare...): www.twitter.com/cullinkin

While you on those sites, don't forget to subscribe, like, and follow NT's as well!

Well, I think that's everything. Thank you for taking the time to read, respond, and support. It means the world. I love you all!

vape Happy with Music,

~ Cullin Kin

PS: Let the thread hijack commence. ;)

Last edited:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
You guys are too awesome. Thank you so much! That means a lot. This album has been a long time coming, almost three years. It feels amazing to actually have it out!

You should be proud of yourself, I know it wasn't easy. You pulled it off quite well. Some albums the songs sound similar enough that there is not a good variety. You did a great job of presenting variety to appeal to many more people. Congratulations!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
A very good voice and good beat. Listened to the song you linked on Youtube just sadly not my type of music :D I wish you the best in your career... if you do get rich and famous don't forget about us here!

Thanks for listening and thanks for te compliments! It means a lot. The main song on my YouTube channel is The Story of a Girl and that is by far the most poppy I've made. There's a lot of variety on the album like Penguiness said. Check out the previews on iTunes or Amazon!

That's the beautiful thing about music though right? There's something for everyone and it's totally okay if my style isn't it! I just appreciate you checking it out. :)

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Thanks for listening and thanks for te compliments! It means a lot. The main song on my YouTube channel is The Story of a Girl and that is by far the most poppy I've made. There's a lot of variety on the album like Penguiness said. Check out the previews on iTunes or Amazon!

That's the beautiful thing about music though right? There's something for everyone and it's totally okay if my style isn't it! I just appreciate you checking it out. :)

I listen mainly to blast beats and guttural/pig squeal vocals :p Usually if everybody understands what you're saying its not for me lol. All you need to do is just keep doing what you're doing. The road to success is paved with sacrifices, determination and failure.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Bought the album today! Love it! :D :thumbs:

Bought through iTunes and no problems. :)

Holy goodness, Megan, thank you!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. :) I'm glad there were no issues downloading. Do you have a favorite song yet?

I listen mainly to blast beats and guttural/pig squeal vocals :p Usually if everybody understands what you're saying its not for me lol. All you need to do is just keep doing what you're doing. The road to success is paved with sacrifices, determination and failure.

Oh I gotcha lol. Some screamo heavy death metal style? That's fine!!! Very talented musicians in that genre. I tried the double bass once, my legs cramped almost immediately. And hey, that sounds like the description of the life of a singer/songwriter! lol

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Holy goodness, Megan, thank you!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. :) I'm glad there were no issues downloading. Do you have a favorite song yet?

Oh I gotcha lol. Some screamo heavy death metal style? That's fine!!! Very talented musicians in that genre. I tried the double bass once, my legs cramped almost immediately. And hey, that sounds like the description of the life of a singer/songwriter! lol

I listen to a variety of different types of metal from power metal (sonata arctica, kamelot, blind guardian, iced earth) all the way to grindcore/brutal death metal (cattle decapitation, napalm death, avulsed). One thing I love about the music is the sheer love for music that these guys do. They don't do it to get rich (because honestly what really heavy band makes a lot of money?).

And Megan you think you have a playlist! My playlist is massive...

Snugglepooter

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Upstate NY
I've only been playing guitars and pianos and things for about 30 years (longer, actually), so I don't know much.

The pop genre is not my cup of tea, but your production is nice and clean and your melodies and phrasing are pleasant and logical.

I admire you for going from where I am (wishing I had the time, energy, ambition and motivation to make a record), to where YOU are (saying "Whatcha think of my record?").

Awesome, Cullin. Awesome.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I listen to a variety of different types of metal from power metal (sonata arctica, kamelot, blind guardian, iced earth) all the way to grindcore/brutal death metal (cattle decapitation, napalm death, avulsed). One thing I love about the music is the sheer love for music that these guys do. They don't do it to get rich (because honestly what really heavy band makes a lot of money?).

And Megan you think you have a playlist! My playlist is massive...

Mine has 857 songs taking three plus days to listen to it from beginning to end...:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread