Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
My two cents.....

While yes, we need to change public perception. What the person sitting next to me at the laundromat thinks is irrelevant.

And in a sense, worrying about what they think is waisting energy in the wrong fight.

Its the politicians making the rules that matter. And they don't give a crap about reams of data and happy stories about people feeling better, they care about money, specifically, their money. Tob lobbiests are making sure to tell them you have our vote if you take our side, we need to do the same.

People need to get off their a##es and start hounding their politicians with threats of a non vote if they won't support us.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
My two cents.....

While yes, we need to change public perception. What the person sitting next to me at the laundromat thinks is irrelevant.

And in a sense, worrying about what they think is waisting energy in the wrong fight.

Its the politicians making the rules that matter. And they don't give a crap about reams of data and happy stories about people feeling better, they care about money, specifically, their money. Tob lobbiests are making sure to tell them you have our vote if you take our side, we need to do the same.

People need to get off their a##es and start hounding their politicians with threats of a non vote if they won't support us.
we can do both.
i feel its very important that we start pushing the boundaries.
we must become more visible in public,not skulk around.
i say vape normally and vape like its normal.
i do that every where.
when i am in doubt i will ask permission. every bar here allows
them and bars with food usually have seating restrictions.
their allowed at other public venues, it depends.
if i am denied i then ask them,do you want to see how
it works? that's opened a lot of doors for me.
don't be rude and,be mindful of peoples personal space
but,most of all be visible.
when the public see's we are not a bunch of miscreants
out to poison their chillin' it will be better for all of us.
stop worrying about the negative reaction they may or
may not have.start thinking of the positive reaction
they have when they see we are just normal people.
:2c:
regards
mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread