My favorite juice is gone, now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff_B

Aug 13, 2015
I was purchasing a cigar flavored e-juice from a vendor named Dodge Vapor. They were formerly partnered with a company called smokefreeonline, selling from the web and mall kiosks on the east coast. They are and have always been way overpriced for e-juices. The customer service is not very good, I have seen some of the complaints on here. I put up with it because they had a cigar flavored e-juice that was outstanding. I bought 7 bottles at a time (15ml) at almost $1 a mil - insanity I know. They recently had a fallout with their distributor leading them to cut off that line of flavors, the cigar included. After some prodding and questioning, one of the employees told me that Aspire was the manufacturer of the liquids. Dodge Vapor indicated they were an exclusive seller of these juices here in the USA. I found this odd considering Aspire does not actively sell e-liquids themselves or list any kind of e-liquid flavors on their own site. I sent an email to Aspire looking for more info, but they act like they have no idea of what I'm talking about.

About the juice - it's nearly clear in color, has a consistency of a 60/40 or 50/50 base, and the flavor is difficult to explain. It's not exactly a cigar flavor, rather unique with a harsh inhale. It's somewhat basic and not at all sweet which is what I look for in a tobacco-type flavor.

I'm out of answers as to where I can look so I'm taking a chance here. If anyone has an idea, let me know. I might quit vaping if I can't find this stuff. I've bought soooo many other e-juices from different companies and I'm always disappointed. There's a few NETs out there that I like, but I can't do these all the time as I get burned out on them. I have 3 bottles I just got today from my latest attempt at finding a new ADV and they're going right in the trash. help :)

Reactions: David Wolf

Denvap0r

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Colorado
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about these problems. Not good when you can't get your go-to stuff.

I am not familiar with that particular brand of juice. I think you are probably going to have to find a new one and probably settle for a "sort of" flavor that will work for you. I would try Halo or Johnson's creek. They both make pretty good tobacco flavors.

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
You could try to recreate it yourself.

DIY E-Liquid | E-Cigarette Forum

Who knows you might come up with something better not to mention more cost effective. Maybe someone has tried to recreate it already? Run a search for a clone recipe. Also, you could try to contact the company maybe they will give you the recipe. Just some suggestions. Good luck with you quest!

Reactions: Biff_B

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I was purchasing a cigar flavored e-juice from a vendor named Dodge Vapor. They were formerly partnered with a company called smokefreeonline, selling from the web and mall kiosks on the east coast. They are and have always been way overpriced for e-juices. The customer service is not very good, I have seen some of the complaints on here. I put up with it because they had a cigar flavored e-juice that was outstanding. I bought 7 bottles at a time (15ml) at almost $1 a mil - insanity I know. They recently had a fallout with their distributor leading them to cut off that line of flavors, the cigar included. After some prodding and questioning, one of the employees told me that Aspire was the manufacturer of the liquids. Dodge Vapor indicated they were an exclusive seller of these juices here in the USA. I found this odd considering Aspire does not actively sell e-liquids themselves or list any kind of e-liquid flavors on their own site. I sent an email to Aspire looking for more info, but they act like they have no idea of what I'm talking about.

About the juice - it's nearly clear in color, has a consistency of a 60/40 or 50/50 base, and the flavor is difficult to explain. It's not exactly a cigar flavor, rather unique with a harsh inhale. It's somewhat basic and not at all sweet which is what I look for in a tobacco-type flavor.

I'm out of answers as to where I can look so I'm taking a chance here. If anyone has an idea, let me know. I might quit vaping if I can't find this stuff. I've bought soooo many other e-juices from different companies and I'm always disappointed. There's a few NETs out there that I like, but I can't do these all the time as I get burned out on them. I have 3 bottles I just got today from my latest attempt at finding a new ADV and they're going right in the trash. help :)
Hey I would let those seep for a few weeks or a month and try again before I trashed them :)

Biff_B

Aug 13, 2015
You could try to recreate it yourself.

DIY E-Liquid | E-Cigarette Forum

Who knows you might come up with something better not to mention more cost effective. Maybe someone has tried to recreate it already? Run a search for a clone recipe. Also, you could try to contact the company maybe they will give you the recipe. Just some suggestions. Good luck with you quest!

I'm holding my last 10ml of it for just that purpose. I tried searching recipes, but there was no match to the brand. I'm leaving in a few minutes to go to a local shop that does this to see if they can help. I'm not confident in that solution though since this came from China and its really like nothing else I've had. Seriously, I've tried more flavors than I can count from both the web and locally....there's nothing to compare to it. That's the most frustrating part since I can't explain what it's similar to.

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
I'm holding my last 10ml of it for just that purpose. I tried searching recipes, but there was no match to the brand. I'm leaving in a few minutes to go to a local shop that does this to see if they can help. I'm not confident in that solution though since this came from China and its really like nothing else I've had. Seriously, I've tried more flavors than I can count from both the web and locally....there's nothing to compare to it. That's the most frustrating part since I can't explain what it's similar to.
Sounds like it might be a hangsen flavor. I would start there. Might be a cigar flavoring that they offer. Someone more familiar with hangsen flavors might be able to point you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread