My First CigNot Experience....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatKami

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
I visited the location in Oak Park, IL which is the closest location to my home. I stumbled upon their shop when I was just leaving a business seminar for work. I walked in and I was instantly greeted by the employees there. One of the things that I noticed and really loved about CigNot was that they had an e-liquid testing station and they practice safe vaping as well. A mouth piece as well as a tester battery was provided to me so that I could try out the carious e-liquids that they have for sale at their shop. I absolutely loved their customer service and I went back the next day a purchased both my Kanger Protank as well a new e-juice called "Adolescence" by Basic, which by the way is absolutely phenomenal! The flavor is awesome, and extremely smooth. And as for the Protank I love it, the smoke hit I get from it is amazing and I love that it really brings out the flavor of my e-juice as well. Overall my experience with the lovely gentleman at CigNot was awesome and their conversation was definitely entertaining as well! Thank you all very much for your help, I am definitely happy with my experience!

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I am happy to hear that and Thank you! That was Mike, he is great... a man with a Mona Lisa smile :).

I visited the location in Oak Park, IL which is the closest location to my home. I stumbled upon their shop when I was just leaving a business seminar for work. I walked in and I was instantly greeted by the employees there. One of the things that I noticed and really loved about CigNot was that they had an e-liquid testing station and they practice safe vaping as well. A mouth piece as well as a tester battery was provided to me so that I could try out the carious e-liquids that they have for sale at their shop. I absolutely loved their customer service and I went back the next day a purchased both my Kanger Protank as well a new e-juice called "Adolescence" by Basic, which by the way is absolutely phenomenal! The flavor is awesome, and extremely smooth. And as for the Protank I love it, the smoke hit I get from it is amazing and I love that it really brings out the flavor of my e-juice as well. Overall my experience with the lovely gentleman at CigNot was awesome and their conversation was definitely entertaining as well! Thank you all very much for your help, I am definitely happy with my experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread