My second REO with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony W

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Vancouver Canada
Placed my order on the 22nd and arrived this morning (less than 4 days) !

Its is a Grand OD and along with a SL tumbled door, I was not a fan for green but since the REO Grand is so gorgeous I am starting to like green !:) Reo Grand OD 011.jpg Reo Grand OD 014.jpg Reo Grand OD 015.jpg Reo Grand OD 019.jpg Reo Grand OD 023.jpg

It is a "blem" mod but I really can't find any flaw on it , if being really picky maybe the edge of the door where you slide into the body and is covered up anyway.
Thank you Rob for shipping it so quickly and I want you to know how much I appreciate it !:)

Anthony W

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Vancouver Canada
Do you prefer the grande or mini? I'm unsure which one to get.

Honestly I prefer the mini because its smaller in size but I will have to carry extra battery and juice (only because I vape more than 3ml a day) . The Grand , since it uses 18650 batteries there are some really advance batteries at 30 amps available for us sub ohm crazy vaping and big bottle for juice . I like them both really ! They both vape just as good as each other .Thats why I have both models . :p

Last edited:

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
nice!! Hubs didn't care for the green at first either but now he wouldn't change it, it fits. He has a tumbled body, olive door, and a bullet shaped drip tip. TOTALLY fits HIM. He's a big time hunter and ex Army coming from a military family. Yeah it's totally him and I knew it when I ordered it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread