Status
Not open for further replies.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
I thought I'd share what equipment I've used over the last year and a half, from the beginning to now. I think it's important for everyone to follow their own progression so that they can find and appreciate their own perfect vape.

The image below shows the equipment I've used in order from left to right:

1ghukn.jpg

The xhale02 and the 510 didn't last long, I quickly moved to the eGo. I got tired of cartomizers quickly as well, but I was using the Joye cartomizers. I used the eGo tank variations the longest and I so badly wanted them to work for me. I used type A, type B, standard resistance, low resistance, but nothing kept me from my analog habit for long. I got the VZ VV Mod a few months ago and I haven't wanted an analog since. A Boge 3.0 carto in a tank at whatever voltage I wanted was what I needed to finally kick the analog habit for good. I don't have any cravings for an analog and I finally find myself actually disgusted by the smell. The ProVari, well, it's just the top of the VV line and I had to have it.

I could have saved a load of money if I would have just gone with the ProVari first, but I highly doubt I would have appreciated it as much. I still don't suggest the ProVari or even a VV mod to everyone at first. I have lots of friends that have kicked the habit just fine with just an eGo/kGo battery and a low res carto. I tend to just tell them about what I have used and let them decide what is comfortable for them whether it be based on size, price, or whatever. They will follow their own progression to their own perfect vape.

That's my story so far, with equipment anyways. My juice progression is a whole other complicated story, as most of you have experienced I'm sure.

Attachments

• vapingprogression.jpg
    vapingprogression.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 26

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
Great progression! Congrats! I'm still at 2-5 cigs a day, but I think a Provari...and maybe any VV is a bit much for my tastes. Time will tell! Thanks for the share...
I thought the same thing. I always thought the ProVari or other VV mods were too big or too expensive. I never really liked the idea of looking like I was smoking a pipe bomb or something. After trying a friend's VV mod at work I had to get my own. After that I really didn't care what other people thought because I knew this is what I needed to finally quit analogs.

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
I don't really think that straight-to-the-ProVari is a great idea. I won't deny that it usually ends up being the goal, but the journey is just as important. Over the time that you went from the low-end super-mini's, which are the major draw to switching since they even resemble analogs, to the ProVari, you've learned quite a lot about what you like and all. More than likely, you would have been overwhelmed by it and gone through qutie a bit of frustration.

-X

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
Xaiver:6223688 said:
I don't really think that straight-to-the-ProVari is a great idea. I won't deny that it usually ends up being the goal, but the journey is just as important. Over the time that you went from the low-end super-mini's, which are the major draw to switching since they even resemble analogs, to the ProVari, you've learned quite a lot about what you like and all. More than likely, you would have been overwhelmed by it and gone through qutie a bit of frustration.

I definitely agree. It's also fun getting new toys to play with even if they don't work out.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
Same here... Just ordered a 2nd Provari after selling my other APVs. I had my Provari for a week and new I would never use anything else again unless it's a more hopped up same quality APV as my Provari. I wish I would have just ordered the Provari from day one. I would have saved 100s if not a 1000 dollars and had way less nic fits. The only complaint I have about the Provari is that it doesn't come in pink. I plan to have one of them painted.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
t.d:6240418 said:
After trying a friend's VV mod at work I had to get my own.
WOW You are so lucky. Even the regular sized Provari will NOT fly where I work hahaha. I'm having a hard time trying to find a better battery than my ego-t but similar size. It needs to fit in my pants pocket at the least :(

Are they just not allowed? Have you looked at the eGo Twist? It's just a VV eGo battery.

t.d

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2009
SoCal
Are they just not allowed? Have you looked at the eGo Twist? It's just a VV eGo battery.

I work at the happiest place on earth and bringing something that looks so alien would probably get the dogs released on me... then the bees.

My all stainless ego t with a very simple cone and drip tip is very discreet. It gets me about 2 days battery life and fits in my pocket/s fully assembled. Carrying it on me fully assembled is crucial. Actually if I were to upgrade it might be the Alpha Ultralite but I don't understand how it works and the .5 ml reservoir is WAYYYY to small. VV isn't important to me since I don't really go through tons of flavors. I'd imagine I would just need to fine the right resistance carts for the few flavors I enjoy.

As of right now its really up to who you're surrounded with at the time as far as "public" vaping. if anyone complains about vaping, the person would be sent to the smoking section to vape. if no one complains about vaping then everything is just dandy. This goes for me as well in the office if certain people are around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread