Neat case for carrying your juice around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Amazon.com: 4-Bottle Essential Oil Pocket Presenter Case 5-15ml - Forest Green: Health & Personal Care

They have many different configurations, but I thought this would be good for those of you that drip and want to carry a few flavors around with you. Could be good for general storage or whatever, then again I could be wrong, just thought it was a neat little case that had some possibilities.

Could also be good for vendors to carry around some samples at events, cons or wherever in order to show off your products. Check em out and see what you think....and no I have nothing to do with the sale of these items, just thought I would share this find with you all.

KrasH

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
I throw all my stuff into a small leather zipper bag that came with a set of bose earbuds. I can carry a couple ego batts, 2 or 3 10 ml bottles of juice, and several cartos. It's not very organized as it's just a plain empty bag inside, but looks almost the same as the one in your link, just with no straps :)

Amazon.com: IE headphones carrying case: MP3 Players & Accessories

Krash n Mike - nice - another member had posted this from wally world - pretty sturdy for traveling -

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vaultz-Protective-Medicine-Case-1-Pk/13864190
Here is mine post with a picture of the Vaultz case.
It holds lots of stuff. Right now I have changed it around and made myself some Clearomizer pouches that holds 5. and i sewn on a velcro piece on the back so it sticks inside the case when you open it. But i have 4 Ego twist batteries, 3 tanks 4 of my favorite 15ml bottles of juice, the zipper pouch that came with it i have my rapid charger and some tips and loose stuff. and I also have my wall charger that i took the instrustrial velcro on so that sticks as well. Matter of fact i just bought another one strictly for juices.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/326645-yep-im-smoke-free-love-vape.html

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Here is mine post with a picture of the Vaultz case.
It holds lots of stuff. Right now I have changed it around and made myself some Clearomizer pouches that holds 5. and i sewn on a velcro piece on the back so it sticks inside the case when you open it. But i have 4 Ego twist batteries, 3 tanks 4 of my favorite 15ml bottles of juice, the zipper pouch that came with it i have my rapid charger and some tips and loose stuff. and I also have my wall charger that i took the instrustrial velcro on so that sticks as well. Matter of fact i just bought another one strictly for juices.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/326645-yep-im-smoke-free-love-vape.html

That looks more like a storage case than a carrying case. Not sure I'd want to carry that around with me on a daily basis. Mine fits in my pocket which is where it stays most days.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Here it is full of bottles and PVs just to give you an idea of what it can hold.
2w3x10k.jpg

Not to shabby, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread