Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
HI All,
Been out of it for a few years (2009) and was wondering what liquid you are using that Does Not Give You DRY MOUTH? As I said been out of it for a while, and all my liquid is 4 years old, but before I buy any I need to get something that wont give me the dry mouth so bad, which is one of the reasons I stopped a long time ago. Most of what I have are 510's, but I do have some 801/901, and my 5v box, and too much other to name, just looking for a good regular tobacco liquid that won't give me Dry Mouth so bad. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thanks.... :unsure:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I find that higher pg level's give me dry mouth much more then say 50/50
I don't know what type of tobacco you like
so far my fav is mom and pop tobacco haze
and currently have some ahlusion tobacco's steping that ive heard good things about
another good one I've tried was Heather Heavenly vapes legend
you can also check out the natural tobacco thread as well as the ahlusion thread

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
I don't use tabacco falvors myself. I'm almost afrade to after quiting the "coffin nails" over 7 years ago. I just don't want that temptation.

But I can say this. After starting to mix my own liquid using an all VG base, and only having PG in what little flavoring I use, the VG gives you a lighter, smoother hit, tons of vapor, and it doesn't really leave me with a dry mouth. I do need to drink a little during the day, but only about as much as I normally do. Maybe a tad bit more. But it's not like "OMG! I'm dieing of thurst!". More like a quick sip and I'm good.
So a higher VG level may just be the trick for you.

Last edited:

Kahel

Moved On
Sep 4, 2013
深圳
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

minigoat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
USA
I do need to drink a little during the day, but only about as much as I normally do. Maybe a tad bit more.

Not really a drinker but worth a shot, will give it a try. :)

+1 for the HHV legend recommendation from vjc0628, they do a pretty good job. Another to consider would be Ahlusions Devil Dog, just be warned that it may be a bit strong.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Thanks All for the input. Sounds like I need to try some 50/50 or some such mixture of PG/VG. Now the really hard part of researching where to order from, so many suppliers.

Edit: Wow that was hard to find one that had mixes, most did not even tell what it was PG or VG. Got some samples coming from MyVapeJuice in a 50/50 to try.

Last edited:

skymyrka

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
nyc
For some reason when I first started out I used to get dry mouth a lot. It didn't really matter how heavy on PG the liquid was... After couple of months it went away. I do always keep a bottle of cold water on hand, it used to help (especially if water was very cold). It's a bonus I guess, you're always hydrating. It did go away tho... Hope you have a similar experience!!!! :)

edit: oh and tobacco flavors I use are tribeca and prime15 from halo and eVo's timber and whisper.

Last edited:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Thanks All for the input. Sounds like I need to try some 50/50 or some such mixture of PG/VG. Now the really hard part of researching where to order from, so many suppliers.

Edit: Wow that was hard to find one that had mixes, most did not even tell what it was PG or VG. Got some samples coming from MyVapeJuice in a 50/50 to try.

good vendors I use that are custom mix Heather heavenly vapes, Ahlusion vapor Mom & Pop vapor shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread