Need coil and juice advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattman4597

May 13, 2015
I'm new to vaping. Bought an I stick 50w with a freemax starre tank. I'm using the .5 coil but don't really understand the ranges for the .55 and .25 coils. What is the max-minimum wattage on them? I'm also searching for a flavor sweet spot when it comes to juice ratios and wattage. Like is it better to go with higher/lower wattage with more vg/pg/nicotine?

bstsms

Jul 4, 2013
United States
Higher VG will give more vapor than PG and I usually use higher wattage's with high VG but, It's a matter of what works best for you. I start on a lower wattage and work up to the best vape for me, I usually run 05 tanks at 22-25 Watts. The lower the wattage you use, the longer your battery will last. When I run higher wattage builds i run lower nicotine level due to more vapor and nicotine inhaled with each drag.

acs

May 14, 2015
I'm new to vaping. Bought an I stick 50w with a freemax starre tank. I'm using the .5 coil but don't really understand the ranges for the .55 and .25 coils. What is the max-minimum wattage on them? I'm also searching for a flavor sweet spot when it comes to juice ratios and wattage. Like is it better to go with higher/lower wattage with more vg/pg/nicotine?
i use 60/40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread